Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 44171 times)

we're going to announce the build time. this time we might have a once a month type of deal.
I really screwed myself and never gave myself a chance to make a quality booth and I'll make a new one next year. Please just reserve a spot for me.

we're going to announce the build time. this time we might have a once a month type of deal.

Once a month for like a week? It should just be up as much as possible.

Once a month for like a week? It should just be up as much as possible.

No silly, for building next year's early. I don't know if we will do that.

I already have an idea for how we'll easily construct next years convention, er, center. I use the word center loosely. Imagine each booth having their own pod, like the ISS. That's what we're going to be doing.

Edit: This also removes those awkward empty spaces, and gives us a lot more options in the way we organize the convention center.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:54:41 AM by comr4de »

I already have an idea for how we'll easily construct next years convention, er, center. I use the word center loosely. Imagine each booth having their own pod, like the ISS. That's what we're going to be doing.

i hope you show up tomorrow.

i hope you show up tomorrow.
If the master server decides to stop being a bitch I will. Otherwise you can just invite me to a skype call and you can relay my messages.

If the master server decides to stop being a bitch I will. Otherwise you can just invite me to a skype call and you can relay my messages.

use the google dns or my guide. or get teamviewer or something.

use the google dns or my guide. or get teamviewer or something.
SOUNDS EASY

Edit: Can't it just be like

something on teamspeak or skype

I already drew concept art :(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:03:43 AM by comr4de »

Doublepost I have drivers ed from 2:30 to 4:30 but after that I'll be able to stop at the starbucks nearby and log on there, granted the connection will suck but who cares.

fasf. srsly, get teamviewer and i'll fix it for you.

I have drivers ed from 2:30 to 4:30 but after that I'll be able to stop at the starbucks nearby and log on there
^^^Read this^^^

Don't tell me your keynote will last two hours. Can't you just push it an hour and thirty minutes back?

for science

you monster

Don't tell me your keynote will last two hours. Can't you just push it an hour and thirty minutes back?

for science

you monster

it's literally 30 min.

No silly, for building next year's early. I don't know if we will do that.

That's what I meant.

Doublepost I have drivers ed from 2:30 to 4:30 but after that I'll be able to stop at the starbucks nearby and log on there, granted the connection will suck but who cares.

Drivers Ed? Aren't you out of high school?
Also for connection you should use your 4G smartphone that you totally have.