BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 43701 times)

I am now amused.

And to trash Tom's event. Which he is succeeding to do.

And who the hell do you think you are trying to seem like you know whats up, really do you know tom all that well?  Your still new to the forums remember that part, don't try to act all high and mighty it gets you nowhere.

And who the hell do you think you are trying to seem like you know whats up, really do you know tom all that well?  Your still new to the forums remember that part, don't try to act all high and mighty it gets you nowhere.

I might be new to the forums, per say actually registering. But I have viewed many topics before hand. I kinda know what people act like. I took my time to register because I didn't feel the sudden need to make an account. Is it a bad thing to view the forums without signing up?

surb, want to host next year? or lend me a server? i have no idea what's going on here.

Blockland consumes my internet more than ever. I did a server on my PC before like this with no problems. Now Blockland eats my internet from 6mb/s to 2mb/s.

i have no idea what's going on.

surb, want to host next year? or lend me a server? i have no idea what's going on here.

Blockland consumes my internet more than ever. I did a server on my PC before like this with no problems. Now Blockland eats my internet from 6mb/s to 2mb/s.

i have no idea what's going on.

Shortage.

Powercycle all your modems and router tom turn all off for 30 seconds then turn each one on one by one starting with the modems to the router.

Powercycle all your modems and router tom turn all off for 30 seconds then turn each one on one by one starting with the modems to the router.

Tried it. But either way I've accomplished the impossible.

After numerous attempts trying to fix the lag, Kalphiter agreed to switch the hoster again (1 last time) to his dedicated server.

This will happen sometime tomorrow.

If this doesn't work, then you should check all your cables.

Tried it. But either way I've accomplished the impossible.

After numerous attempts trying to fix the lag, Kalphiter agreed to switch the hoster again (1 last time) to his dedicated server.

This will happen sometime tomorrow.

Let me guess, you're buying from him?

I've given my first impressions in a light article, if anyone is interested.

http://www.blocklandnews.co.cc/2011/07/blockoworld-2011-first-impressions.html

Let me guess, you're buying from him?

we struck a deal for the remaining time for blockoworld.

he can have ads for his service in the place on the walls. we'll have more coming soon since we spoke about it briefly.

we struck a deal for the remaining time for blockoworld.

he can have ads for his service in the place on the walls. we'll have more coming soon since we spoke about it briefly.

inb4overtakingBlockoworld

I literally had no lag, kalphiter is just starting trouble

No. Many others did before Tom restarted the server.

See that? It's called lag.

See that? It's called lag.

yeah, after doing another monitor, it's blockland that's killing my internet.

i thought this at first, but then after some time i really started worrying about the internet.

EDIT:

i'm paying for 5mb/s (good for hosting small servers i.e clan), what the hell is happening here.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 10:04:43 PM by ChuckTheArcher »

oogah oogah oogah need password