BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2011 - Thanks all! LOCKED AND IT'S OVER.  (Read 43690 times)

that was funny. going to announce the next blockoworld at the next ievent meeting.

I did manage to visit the server about an hour ago, I actually like it, overall the place is well build.

Someone needs to make like, a daily video about interesting booths or something

Someone needs to make like, a daily video about interesting booths or something

inb4sirhergpostsblockoworldin terview

I'm unable to enter the convention center due to there being no doors.

I'm unable to enter the convention center due to there being no doors.

asdsad.

i need to ask kal why that happens. whenever i leave, the dedicated minigame goes dead.

Being totally honest here... After looking at all the booths last night, I must say they all pretty much suck :V   The only one I liked was SS's and their bot fighting thing wasn't even open...

i need to ask kal why that happens. whenever i leave, the dedicated minigame goes dead.

You may have to /leaveminigame before leaving the server... Make sure to do that.
Being totally honest here... After looking at all the booths last night, I must say they all pretty much suck :V   The only one I liked was SS's and their bot fighting thing wasn't even open...

You would have loved mine because it was a cathedral :) Just kidding it was lame... Tom I hope that you host this in spring (near Easter) next year. I know the theme you want to do, but you should incorporate the end of the world into it.

Even my booth sucks haha. I'd say it has best "bot ai" events out of everyone else's bot events but those are not hard things to do, it just seems nobody has the eye for detail or patience to do it right.

Even my booth sucks haha. I'd say it has best "bot ai" events out of everyone else's bot events but those are not hard things to do, it just seems nobody has the eye for detail or patience to do it right.

comatose and i had a discussion on a forced booth quality. i thought it wasn't fair.