Author Topic: $10 or $20 to spend  (Read 2532 times)

i have $10, maybe $20,  to buy a fun new game. i was thinking about Rome Total War ($10), Cities XL 2011 (on sale $10, idk if id really play it though), Red Faction Guerilla (on sale $5), or a Thief game that was on sale for $5. really i'm up for anything that'll give me lots of fun for the price. i recently got far cry 2 for $5 on sale and im loving it. tons of hours of fun for $5. saving up more money for something better is an option too.

steam games i own

oh. and i won't gift anyone anything. don't ask. i'll ignore you.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 04:15:49 PM by Fredulus »

You bought every game I would've suggested already.

supreme commander 2?

Because you always have to spend all your money.

Rome Total War is pretty fun.

Because you always have to spend all your money.
um excuse me, $10 or $20 is not all my money.

still haven't decided btw ):

I hear the Thief series is pretty cool.

>the only person I heard this from was from a game critic who tries to pull the errors out of every single game without remorse and succeeds in doing so.
>this person is yahtzee

um excuse me, $10 or $20 is not all my money.
What is it, then?

Get Red Faction Guerrilla. It's a very fun game with amazing replayability.

I hear the Thief series is pretty cool.

>the only person I heard this from was from a game critic who tries to pull the errors out of every single game without remorse and succeeds in doing so.
>this person is yahtzee
Yahtzee's not a legitimate game reviewer, don't trust his opinion.  He's a comedian, he tries to find the bad things in every video game because typically those are much more fun to mention.

Get Red Faction Guerrilla. It's a very fun game with amazing replayability.
Take note though, It runs on the Saint's Row 2 engine and was ported by the same blokes.

In other words, It runs quite bad and is somewhat buggy/unstable. But it's quite fun once you get past those issues.

What is it, then?
its money I have decided to spend on games.. not that hard to figure out, bro. I said I had $10/20 "to buy a fun new game".

anyways, i'm thinking i might get the thief game + red faction. still not sure lol

Throw a dice. If the answer it gives you disappoints you then throw it again until it doesn't.

its money I have decided to spend on games.. not that hard to figure out, bro. I said I had $10/20 "to buy a fun new game".

anyways, i'm thinking i might get the thief game + red faction. still not sure lol
Thief just went off sale.  I really wish I had known before today. :(

CURSE YOU LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, YOU ARE FAR TOO DISTRACTING FOR ME

im looking at STALKER: call of pripyat :o
looks really really good