Poll

Did you vote?

Yar
You bet
Certainly!

Author Topic: My friend could win a van! *He won* :D  (Read 30145 times)

POOOOORR LOOOLAAAAAAAAA
from the looks of that she looks like a huge bitch.
"BAWW BAWW IF I DON'T GET THIS VAN MY SON WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH ME

VOTE FOR ME SO I CAN KICK HIS ASS OUT BAWW"

POOOOORR LOOOLAAAAAAAAA

I just commented on that, also responding to the first response.

Lola, huh? Did you used to dance as a showgirl, with painted feathers in your hair, 30 years ago when there used to be a show at the Copacabana? Whether or not, you are indeed divine for going to bat for Aaron and his freeloading buddies. A couple of throw cushions in the back of the van and your crowded house situation would be a thing of the past. Tell Aaron, they better have Tiger Tail.

i doubt shes his mom

Added the little thing he wrote to enter the competition to the OP. Just now read it, and I think he's got a pretty good pitch. Better than Lola's, anyway.

I think he's going to win.

YAYAYAYA!!!

HES IN FIRST, HELL YES!
 :cookieMonster:

DID HE WIN :D DID HE WIN :D!!!!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

You should thank us dude, we brought your friend's votes high up!  :cookieMonster:

You should thank us dude, we brought your friend's votes high up!  :cookieMonster:

I am thanking you! If it's not too much trouble, tell people to vote for him. Not too hard to spread the link around and say "vote for Marek" because as you guys know, it's one click.

Mainly because the poll goes until July 1st, or until the Sanford guy decides to end it. Which could be any time, and we don't want Aaron Holmes or someone to pull ahead in that time.

If not though, whatever, I already really appreciate all your support, and I know Marek does.

I am thanking you! If it's not too much trouble, tell people to vote for him. Not too hard to spread the link around and say "vote for Marek" because as you guys know, it's one click.

Mainly because the poll goes until July 1st, or until the Sanford guy decides to end it. Which could be any time, and we don't want Aaron Holmes or someone to pull ahead in that time.

If not though, whatever, I already really appreciate all your support, and I know Marek does.

Hmm, I could spread this on a 200,000 member forum, but I might get banned for spam.
 :cookieMonster:

I voted, but make sure he writes "Free Candy" on the side, doesn't have to be paint, but make sure it is there.

oh lord

i connected to my computer on my ipod through iteleport and refreshed the page and it loaded the mobile interface

on my desktop

lolwat

I enjoy moustache rides
who doesnt?

Voted 'cause the forums should look out for each other like this.