Poll

Did you vote?

Yar
You bet
Certainly!

Author Topic: My friend could win a van! *He won* :D  (Read 30143 times)

Voted 'cause the forums should look out for each other like this.

This.

Voted 'cause the forums should look out for each other like this.

Bros before hoes.
(no offense to the ladies of the forums c:)

He's 31 votes ahead.

He's 31 votes ahead.

That can easily change.

Especially with IP proxy spamming. :O

So his parents don't have to buy him a car to get around in. And with a van, he can give massive amounts of people rides at one time.

And not for any other reason.

He can ride massive amounts of people at one time.

So you guys know, he played BL for a while. Username was Inspiration.

Thanks again for the help, he's pretty far ahead. And I doubt anyone would take the trouble to IP Proxy spam to get the other people ahead. If they wanted to, they would have already. The poll's been running since May 27th.

So you guys know, he played BL for a while. Username was Inspiration.

Thanks again for the help, he's pretty far ahead. And I doubt anyone would take the trouble to IP Proxy spam to get the other people ahead. If they wanted to, they would have already. The poll's been running since May 27th.

Your welcome, I like to help people out. ^^

Hmm, I could spread this on a 200,000 member forum, but I might get banned for spam.
 :cookieMonster:

If you'd like to, go right ahead. Facepunch can be a little ban happy, but if you just copy the OP from here to there I don't think there should be an issue.

If you'd like to, go right ahead. Facepunch can be a little ban happy, but if you just copy the OP from here to there I don't think there should be an issue.

Not Facepunch, somewhere else.

I just PMed a moderator of the forum if I could post it. :D

Voted for him.

Make sure to tell him that us Blocklanders be looking out for our fellow players.

Voted for him.

Make sure to tell him that us Blocklanders be looking out for our fellow players.

Yeah, tell your friend that the Blocklanders helped him a lot.  :cookieMonster:

It says I already voted for him.

Wat.

I am thanking you! If it's not too much trouble, tell people to vote for him. Not too hard to spread the link around and say "vote for Marek" because as you guys know, it's one click.

Mainly because the poll goes until July 1st, or until the Sanford guy decides to end it. Which could be any time, and we don't want Aaron Holmes or someone to pull ahead in that time.

If not though, whatever, I already really appreciate all your support, and I know Marek does.
You do NOT want this link to spread, keep it low or a big forum will find it and vote randomly.

I was the 750th voter, and he is in first by 45 votes right now.