109 (47.2%)
Its ok, but it seems small
79 (34.2%)
Meh, it isn't too great
23 (10%)
Ewww!
20 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 231

Author Topic: Frog's Weaponry (R.3D) "The Face Lift" [UPDATED] Uploaded to RTB  (Read 106163 times)

Magnum's messed up. It takes the 18 other rounds right after you empty the first mag, but doesn't load them. It goes from 18-0, and you fire only one mag after reloading the first time.

Is it alright to disable Tier Tactical while running this to prevent datablock rape?

Is it alright to disable Tier Tactical while running this to prevent datablock rape?
I just disable all the skins.

I really love these weapons.
the models are abstract, different then others i've seen, they have creative names, and they're pretty much as they seemed. awesome.

One thing that i didn't like much were a few of the sounds. they just sound a bit dull to me. but a sound isn't going to keep me from using them.

Nice job.

Do you have an expected release date for release 2?

V V V

V V V
you didn't even know it had been released until you saw it on my server lol

Do you have an expected release date for release 2?

Eh...

Well, I've got another weapon set up, (Although, I dunno if its gonna have critical hit capability). I could see about fitting in, oh about 3 -4 more weapons, IF I can get that many for the base pack. Then, I might look into energy weapons with their own energy ammo types. THEN, I might start on the first theme.

All you need is Tier 1.

cool dude
tiny fish bump

>Tries the Vulcan
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, some of your ammo stuff is broke, like on the Vulcan and a couple of other guns.

When you don't have enough ammo (or just randomly when reloading), the weapon ammo will go to negative numbers.

Either way, I'm not going to be using these in any DM or TDM of mine until you fix these problems
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:40:34 PM by Jacob 123456789 »

So... has anyone came within 10 feet of your fort?

Also, Jacob, I just pmed Bushido. If he has a solution, maybe I can fix this problem.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 07:59:56 PM by FrogFreak »

only the tank zombies