Author Topic: (OLD) Gunner - Stole K1lla4l1f's FalloutRP.  (Read 5948 times)

A while ago, somewhere around V12-V18, I hosted a FalloutRP, and I was still going by the name K1lla4l1f. It was on Apocalyptic Wasteland. One day, more than 5 people were telling me that Gunner was hosting the same FalloutRP with the same build. I didnt believe it so I just moved on.

After such a long while, I finally decided to investigate the happening. And I got a 2 minute conversation and he admitted it all. He tried to deny it after I told him he stole it from K1lla4l1f (talking in 3rd person), but I ignored it.

So yeah. Oh, and afterwards on IRC, he tried to tell me it was on Slate, and that he was thinking about another RP. Because I'll totally believe that, right..? Sigh/i]

Gunner
Profile - GunnaFahLife
Posts - Posts
ID - 6360

HA wow, your really stupid. Gunner, me Predwolf, and Soapy built it, and I have a lot of proof. I have several forms of that build, each one a little more progressed then the other, because I wanted to have a couple backups that were a bit more raw then the finished version, ust in case me and Gunner wished to start again. I also have proof in the final build that it was us. We have all of the builder's names hidden in a secret spot in the map, I can load YOUR save of it and show you it. Please don't try to steal builds and claim them for you own. If you have ANY more questions about this, I can answer them for you because I have all the proof necessary to show that this isn't your build.

Wow you're killa? That explains it.

HA wow, your really stupid. Gunner, me Predwolf, and Soapy built it, and I have a lot of proof. I have several forms of that build, each one a little more progressed then the other, because I wanted to have a couple backups that were a bit more raw then the finished version, ust in case me and Gunner wished to start again. I also have proof in the final build that it was us. We have all of the builder's names hidden in a secret spot in the map, I can load YOUR save of it and show you it. Please don't try to steal builds and claim them for you own. If you have ANY more questions about this, I can answer them for you because I have all the proof necessary to show that this isn't your build.

I WATCHED you guys build it, lol.

Then I played it extensively.

Also, adding on to that, I once joined Killa4Life's fallout RP, people were spawning vehicles, using jets, and the build was not so great. I said something along the lines of, "Can you please get your server in-line?" and then I got perma-banned by Killa4Life himself.

This guy is going to get one hell of a drama.

This guy is going to get one hell of a drama.
He's already had like, 5.

Hmm.  Okay, so let me get this straight.

Build-thief steals build and claims it as his own.  Build-thief gets build stolen from him and complains as if to garner sympathy.

Yep, that's about it.

I've known you for a while and I never remembered you building a fallout anything

haha aesch is a cigarette

Hey Aeschylus, did you hear about that Madeleine McCann girl? Apparently she got kidnapped! They should do something about that!

you shouldnt drama things that happened ages ago

I can vouch for Gunner, he's a good friend of mine, he would never steal a build, he is the best blocklander I have ever seen, and he freqently hosts amazing RPs. He never stole the RP. I also can vouch that he built it. I was there when he was building it.