Author Topic: (OLD) Gunner - Stole K1lla4l1f's FalloutRP.  (Read 5833 times)

11 days? Thye last post before his was june 12
11 days. 23 - 12 = 11.

11 days. 23 - 12 = 11.

We are in July not June.. So add 30 to that total.

We are in July not June.. So add 30 to that total.
oh. okay. 41 days. either way he loving bumped the stuff out of this topic and I want to stab him.

I ROFL'd when I saw this thread.

I rofl'd when I saw your avatar.

Gunner admitted nothing lol.  Also I would believe Gunner over you.

So the build theif is still trying to steal builds? Wow.

Gunner isn't a person who steals builds. You are. It isn't science to find out who is more believable.

I believe Aes. built it.
Gunner might have added onto it with friends.

Shocked's theory is possible, but I still think me and Gunner have two entirely different builds. Either Shocked's theory, that, or he and a loving bunch of friends just say they built it or saw him build it even if he didnt.

thanks for bumping this topic after 11 loving days you stupid ass.

You are seriously the biggest loving douchebag I have ever seen on these forums. Being randomly profane doesn't make you cool, it makes you look like a loving prick. Quit spazzing out on random people for minor mistakes. You didn't even post in the topic after everyone was calling you out because people were calling you stupid anyway, you just bailed your drama. I hope your ass gets banned.

Id believe Gunner built it, I feel like I heard something or saw his server before I heard anything about you having one.

You are seriously the biggest loving douchebag I have ever seen on these forums. Being randomly profane doesn't make you cool, it makes you look like a loving prick. Quit spazzing out on random people for minor mistakes. You didn't even post in the topic after everyone was calling you out because people were calling you stupid anyway, you just bailed your drama. I hope your ass gets banned.

Id believe Gunner built it, I feel like I heard something or saw his server before I heard anything about you having one.
Im not cool, nor do I try to be.

and a minour mistake isnt loving bumping a topic on  like, the 4th? 5th page?

go away starfish.

Im not cool, nor do I try to be.

and a minour mistake isnt loving bumping a topic on  like, the 4th? 5th page?

Just because you don't admit it, it doesn't mean you aren't.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were the forum police and could cuss out someone when they bumped a drama topic that you left to die after it backfired on you. I'm not saying bumping the topic was good, but neither was responding the way you did. You looked every bit at stupid as he did by the way you reacted.

...and more stupidity at the end - "you're being mean, go away starfish!!!"

Caution stop. You're being equally a big of an starfish as him.

Caution stop. You're being equally a big of an starfish as him.

No, not really, I've always disliked him and at this point I see him doing this stuff all the time. I'm saying he looks dumb when he tries to cuss people out for things that really aren't that big of a deal. He blows the whole thing out of proportion. If he really wanted to run away from the drama like he did in the first page, he could have not posted again, its really that simple.

I guess its just my way of thinking that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. It annoys me, what can I say.

if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.
< internet

if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.
Way to completely contradict yourself.