(NEW WEAPON) -- Takato14's Laser Weaponset

Author Topic: (NEW WEAPON) -- Takato14's Laser Weaponset  (Read 83395 times)

Shining Laser Cannon

The Shining Laser Cannon, Abbreviated "SLC", is an extremely powerful death-ray. The Quantum-Crystal core in the back of the gun is a rare substance that has an extremely volatile molecular structure. Thanks to new advances in warfare technology, it is now possible to contain this substance safely while keeping it portable. After years of perfecting, it is now available to you.

This gun features a variable firing system. You can charge the weapon up to a level of your choice to fit the situation at hand. Once you start charging, the tip of the weapon will begin to glow. This is when you can fire. The power of the laser depends on when you release the trigger. If you charge the gun for a full 6 seconds, the power will start to overflow and the crystal tip of the weapon will release some of the power. This is to prevent a backwards loop into the crystal, which would cause a catastrophic meltdown within the crystal.

This weapon can take down any enemy in one hit when fully charged, and will level everything within a 1.5 mile radius. This is the most advanced and most destructive portable weapon in existence. Exercise extreme care whist operating this device.

This weapon has been updated to version 3. Changes:
--Added more detail to model
--Fixed an error where a minimal charge beam would send you careening across the mapStill broken, fixing ASAP
--RTB pref added to disable the weapon's charging system and the full-power beam

~The weapon in all it's glory.

~Full power.

**As a precaution, these downloads are password protected. You must visit these forums to download the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kzjpl4dwx94r0xw

DOWNLOAD PASSWORD:
BLID16970

Hi-Blast

The Hi-Blast is a high-velocity laser gun. It uses a similar system as the SLC; the laser is powered by a crystal core inside the weapon housing and routes the energy to the tip. The type of crystal it uses, however, is different in that the energy it produces is of lesser volatility than the Sky-Blue beam of the SLC. This more stable energy is easier to focus and create than the energy of the SLC, and thus allows for a higher rate of fire, but unfortunately is not even a fraction as powerful. 

The beam created by the gun is very resiliant and rebounds off of walls and objects. Eventually, the beam loses focus after being fired, and stops bouncing. It instead  explodes, resulting in a massive, disorientating shockwave that surprisingly does minimal damage to the surrounding area. The laser beam alone can kill the average person with only two hits. There is also a secondary fire for this weapon. Upon triggering this second system, the gun rapidly stores up as much energy as it can, then launches a gigantic splitter-beam. Once this beam collides, it splits apart, sending thousands of the rebounding lasers everywhere. These two firing modes make this gun very versatile.

As with the SLC, this gun is among the most dangerous in the world, especially for enclosed spaces. Remember to take extreme caution while handling this weapon.

~The Hi-Blast as it looks while sitting on a brick.

~Foolishly launching a Self Delete attack in the enclosed area of the bed.

**As a precaution, these downloads are password protected. You must visit these forums to download the file.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bt1jzfwjkxqr3od

DOWNLOAD PASSWORD:
BLID16970

SiGMa

The SiGMa is a multi-barrelled assault weapon designed to handle many weaker enemies all at once. It shoots a rapid barrage of small low-damage laser beams over a wide area to maximize enemy contact.

The speed at which this weapon expels energy is so great that it causes rapid heat buildup. If the weapon is fired for too long, the mechanisms of the weapon will suffer a catostrophic meltdown and the weapon will fall apart, causing the reactor core of the gun to detonate violently. Users must take great caution when operating this weapon to avoid this meltdown. If it is allowed to happen, death to the user and anyone within 5 cubits of the blast is doomed.

This weapon hasn't been finished yet. To-do list:
--Finish up rigging
--Animate
--Write script to handle overheating

~The Multi-barreled menace that is the SiGMa.

Shard-Gun
The Shard-Gun is a short-range superweapon. It builds up a massive charge and releases it all at once in the form of a gigantic pulsating shockwave. The intense recoil generated by this shockwave is mostly absorbed by the gun, but it still throws you backwards a good 3 feet.

While incredibly powerful, the shockwave of this weapon is not well focused, and the energy loses its potency at long ranges. Best for close-quarters combat or blasting down defenses.

Version: 4.0

--Lots of tweaking and debugging that should've been done ages ago
--Completely redone model
--Custom animations
--Shorter range than before, faster projectiles
--Instant kill at close range
--Less recoil
--More balanced, but still deadly
--New sound effects and explosions
--Scrapped the Omega version because it was stupid

Download: [RTB]

NOTE: I have extensively tested these weapons and am confident that they remain free of any errors or dangerous issues. However, no one is perfect, especially not me. Report any legitimate, recurring problems that you experience while using these Add-Ons. Examples of illegitimate issues:

"my BL crashed when I shot afgan DM with the slc"
"i crashed randomly for no reason when i enabled these and it never happened a second time"
"I cant download WTF!!!!"

Thanks for checkin these out. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 08:05:37 PM by takato14 »

It's a mininuke, but in laser form. O_o

« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 01:06:09 PM by yourthatdude »

Fourth image: ALLAAAAAAH!

So um whats the password
Perhaps if you actually read the post you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question.

Your models are always awesome.

Gonna be like mini-nuke

crap-addon'd

But this is cool :D

Gonna be like mini-nuke

crap-addon'd

But this is cool :D
All the most famous modders get a Crap-On list entry. Bushi, Strato...

But that doesn't mean that I agree with your statement.

Either way, thanks.

By the way, can you make a explosion sound on both weapon?

These are amazing,

Nice work.

By the way, can you make a explosion sound on both weapon?
The SLC has an explosion sound. The only reason the Hi-Blast doesnt is because I couldnt really find one that fit it well. If someone makes a suggestion or I find one, I'll update it.

These do not deserve the fail bin whatsoever. The mininuke should be brought back, because when badspot  remotely locked down the files, it was before v15, when we got the huge performance update.

EDIT: lol'd at the 1.5 mile radius.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 09:38:49 AM by Red Cube »

These do not deserve the fail bin whatsoever. The mininuke should be brought back, because when badspot  remotely locked down the files, it was before v15, when we got the huge performance update.
You mean when badspot forced the Draw Distance down and made my blockland experience of lesser quality than I used to have?

The "performance upgrade" only made it so I cant see as much as I used to be able to. There was no performance increase for me. What he SHOULD have done was set the draw distance at a low value by default, not completely restrict users from going as high as they wanted to period.

These are really loving overpowered.
But I wouldn't say a fail bin is in order.