Author Topic: entrepreneur My Desktop  (Read 1780 times)

entrepreneur  MY DESKTOP

Are you in need of the perfect dream desktop?  Hi, my name is Volko, with the entrepreneur  My Desktop foundation.  We've come to notice that over 43% of Americans today have a stuffty desktop.

Well, this lovely little thread is here to help.  This thread has everything; intense action, romance, and joy.  It is in the style of one of those cliche 'Above user' threads.  However this time, it contains a more unique subject.

This is how it goes, one user posts a full resolution image of their desktop, and the below user comments on what they should do to 'entrepreneur ' it out.  Let's see work people!

Trusted links: www.desktopnexus.com  www.interfacelift.com
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:38:20 PM by Volko »



Please comment something else except the God-blessed icons.

Wallpaper's good.  Icons look nice, just maybe organize them or place them more neatly.  Do you have a pic of your bottom bar?



Give it to me strait, doc.

your screen is too square and the background contrasts terribly with the icons.

'buy a whole new monitor and make your icons all black and white'

your screen is too square and the background contrasts terribly with the icons.

But the 1440x900 resolution won't show up in the resolution menu. I have to do the next thing down. That's why it's all square looking. :c

-snop-

I love it, however there is one thing you could do.  The icons contrast well with the background, but maybe change the tint color on the bottom bar to match the background.  Otherwise, it's perfect.


I think mine is boring. :u

Any suggestions?


-sipn-
Too bland.  Add more desktop icons, maybe some of your favorite games.


-snip-
Definitely not boring.  I say, pick a theme you like, and customize it to your liking.  Hard to tell exactly what is wrong with it, but if you don't like something, change it bro.

I honestly think he should get rid of Rocketdock. Maybe he can also get rid of some of the icons on his desktop?


I don't even know if there's anything that should be changed on mine...

I love yours.  Imo you shouldn't change it, unless its like adding icons to your desktop.

Here's my stuffty desktop...

You should get an wallpaper and set to the default XP menu bar.
And add My Computer to the desktop, I have it on the quickbar.