Author Topic: entrepreneur My Desktop  (Read 1782 times)

Heres the stroke you wanted:

My actual desktop is to cluttered to be shown now.

Why is this JPEG.



With? I can't find the changed.
I added a pink logo at the top.  Also to go on op is any trusted wallpaper websites.  I have so far www.desktopnexus.com

I added a pink logo at the top.  Also to go on op is any trusted wallpaper websites.  I have so far www.desktopnexus.com
Why dont you put this instead.



You have useless icons in your taskbar. Also zip filees.





Whats the link to relaxing music?
Some jazz radio.
I can send you the link if you want.

Some jazz radio.
I could send you the link if you want.
yay jazz. PM me the link. and how did you get Firefox to work on windows 95?


yay jazz. PM me the link. and how did you get Firefox to work on windows 95?
Its Windows 2000 Professional which Firefox 4 supports, so does Avast (unless a hotfix is applied).