Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12923 times)

what, so you can be a pusillanimous individual and run away?
guess why they aren't.
Run away from Trolls? Yes, and because this has been offtopic for the last 6 to 7 pages.

FYI: I'm no longer replying on this topic. I have the knowledge that you aren't suppose to feed Trolls. Also, I do the best I can to get every post/reply I make completely perfect in grammar, spelling, ext. Every time I am about to create a topic I try my hardest to make sure NO words or abbreviations are underlined red (Underlined red means it has a spelling/grammar error).

Run away from Trolls? Yes, and because this has been offtopic for the last 6 to 7 pages.
people telling you how goddamn stupid you are =/= trolling
ps. you're goddamn stupid

FYI: I'm no longer replying on this topic. I have the knowledge that you aren't suppose to feed Trolls. Also, I do the best I can to get every post/reply I make completely perfect in grammar, spelling, ext. Every time I am about to create a topic I try my hardest to make sure NO words or abbreviations are underlined red (Underlined red means it has a spelling/grammar error).
run away you sissy. just stop posting entirely an leave, no one wants you here. your mediocre typing means stuff when the words they make are handicapped.

run away you sissy. just stop posting entirely an leave, no one wants you here. your mediocre typing means stuff when the words they make are handicapped.
I said I wasn't going to reply, but this is just ridiculous. You say your a teacher? YEAH RIGHT! Your a loving lie to everyone on the forums, and "nobody wants you here" is not true. You =/= everybody. Also, telling me I'm dumb for only ONE thing which was the "this guy should leave the forums for ever" thing on Socky's profile IS Trolling. Usually teachers talk in perfect grammar. Your going around chatting on forums with text talk like a little 14 year old girl. You also act like a girl too. From all the things I've seen you post you seem like some little diva BITCH who needs to just forget off, and go Troll somebody else. Good day.

sorry wtf is going on here.
all i read is some idiot threatening to kill himself because of trolling.
that actually happened before.

-whiningbabysnip-
too bad your opinion is stuff seeing as you're so handicapped you can't even pusillanimous individual out properly.

Telling people how goddamn stupid they are isn't trolling, it's being an starfish.

ps. you're an starfish.

Telling people how goddamn stupid they are isn't trolling, it's being an starfish.

ps. you're an starfish.
yeah, sucks doesn't it.

Ok so socky did something but he didn't and other people are stuffting on him for not suiciding? Sick world is Sick

Ok so socky did something but he didn't and other people are stuffting on him for not suiciding? Sick world is Sick
Why did you bump a month old topic?

Because you aren't sensitive about it at all.
"OP should kill himself."
Sensitive enough for you?

If the OP doesn't have any proof, then his topic is just made to waste our time.

I'm just saying.

Cookies anyone? :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT? IM THE handicap? WHAT DID I DO??????? FUC KYOU

You did this.
If the OP doesn't have any proof, then his topic is just made to waste our time.

I'm just saying.

Cookies anyone? :D  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Atleast you didn't do this.