Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12836 times)

i didn't even troll him

i did troll him if trolling is considered:

"this build isn't finished"

"yes it is"
According to my IRC. Trolling is also considered:
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Go die.
friend
friend
friend
friend

ALSO: You trolled me on several other servers. You said a whole bunch of stuff (cant remember) on what I think was either some zombie or TDM server. Cant remember exactly, but you did. You ALSO trolled on Bushidos server another time before the mute and stuff happened, when Bushido was still in the progress of making his ZAPT game. You were arguing about random things and saying I wasn't in AoE when I specificly gave you a link of there clan topic with me in the member list. Your response to that was, "You hacker, you hacked your name into the list hackedy hacker." Thus I left.

According to my IRC. Trolling is also considered:
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
friend
Go die.
friend
friend
friend
friend
PS: The following above was NOT the exact writing. The "Go Die" was not there, it was a reference to me telling him I was going to kill myself and he was like "Yeah ok, I dont care". Plus: the "friend friend friend friend..." was about 50x longer. And I think HE was the one hacking. I /ignore'd him but after about 2 seconds his replies kept on coming, for a whole 2 minutes I was ear-raped by the beeps of my IRC notifier and annoyed by a little box saying, "friend" going constantly up and down.

who are you even talking to in these 3 posts.

who are you even talking to in these 3 posts.
Socky, and everyone reading this topic. WAIT NO, SANTY CLAUSE....... :/

Socky, and everyone reading this topic. WAIT NO, SANTY CLAUSE....... :/
what.

WAIT NO, SANTY CLAUSE....... :/

I hope he can read Portuguese!

waffle every post you've made so far has only made you look very very dumb. partially because they've almost all been consecutive.

I thought he toasted himself in a bathtub seven pages ago.

Uno talked him out of it. I guess Uno's like his mother or something.

God I wish Drama posts were lockable...

God I wish Drama posts were lockable...
what, so you can be a pusillanimous individual and run away?
guess why they aren't.

waffle every post you've made so far has only made you look very very dumb. partially because they've almost all been consecutive.
I'm surprised he's using capitalization.