Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12875 times)

noedit: I meant to say "muted and/or trolled."

No one can be that upset about being muted on a server.

Stop bullstuffting.
But someone Could be that upset.
They could be very mentally unstable.
Stop bullstuffting? Quit acting like you're five years old.

They could be very mentally unstable.
Well, there is this thing called Personality Disorder, it's not specific, but it's close. Mine specifically is rapid emotion changes. Like at one point your sad then one point your happy. Then at one point your mad, then one you feel like laughing, ext.

PS: I find this sort of funny. I haven't even posted once in the last three pages. Like several others started arguing with others. Sort of funny...

BTW: I MIGHT lock the post. It depends what goes on in the next page or two.

BTW: I MIGHT lock the post. It depends what goes on in the next page or two.
You cant lock drama topics.

Damnit, OP should of Self Deleted.

Uno

y u help emo/Self Deleter/thing!?

Damnit, OP should of Self Deleted.

Uno

y u help emo/Self Deleter/thing!?
Waffler's Guide To Blocklanders - Page 27 - Bloxxed - BL_ID: TBA; Hosts Server: TBA; Age: N/A; About Him: Sick Prick.

I can't tell who the hell Socky is.  We've had so many names similar to "sock" that I can't help but generalize them all as stupid.

Waffler's Guide To Blocklanders - Page 27 - Bloxxed - BL_ID: TBA; Hosts Server: TBA; Age: N/A; About Him: Sick Prick.
ZOMBIE

oh god this drama is loving art. sucks that the kid didn't kill himself or whatever, it'd be one less stupid punk to deal with.

oh god this drama is loving art. sucks that the kid didn't kill himself or whatever, it'd be one less stupid punk to deal with.
Oh, So this is why people hate you.
All respect I've ever had/will have for you just Died.
Permanent stufflist.

Oh, So this is why people hate you.
All respect I've ever had/will have for you just Died.
Permanent stufflist.
Whether you love him or hate him, Taboo will always be viewed as a respected member of the forums by most people.

Whether you love him or hate him, Taboo will always be viewed as a respected member of the forums by most people.
I don't care whether other people respect him, that is there own choice.
But he is a complete bag of stuff in my opinion now.