Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12872 times)

Well, there is this thing called Personality Disorder, it's not specific, but it's close. Mine specifically is rapid emotion changes. Like at one point your sad then one point your happy. Then at one point your mad, then one you feel like laughing, ext.

PS: I find this sort of funny. I haven't even posted once in the last three pages. Like several others started arguing with others. Sort of funny...

Does this equal bipolar disorder?

But seriously, you're overreacting. It's a couple bans and mutes, so what? It's not worth getting yourself all worked up in a tizzy for.

He's not stalking you.
did i ask you? no i didnt so why are you commenting

Because this is the loving Blockland Forums, I'm a member on here, so don't you ask me sir.

This is a forum, numbnuts

Because this is the loving Blockland Forums, I'm a member on here, so don't you ask me sir.
well im got gonna ask: this is me telling you, Dont post on the forums

This is a forum, numbnuts
and you the lamest human on earth , who say nubnuts

And you're not Badspot or an Administrator on this forum, don't loving tell me what I want to do.

and you the lamest human on earth , who say nubnuts

nubnuts

I don't know, certainly not you

And you're not Badspot or an Administrator on this forum, don't loving tell me what I want to do.
i dont care if im a administrator, STILL, do not post on the forums

Nope, thats not going to happen.

You're not the boss of him. He's most likely older than you, and doesn't have the collective IQ of two rocks. Like said earlier, this is a public forum. Anybody that would happen to have a Blockland key is allowed to post per the rules that Badspot has set.

LOL.

You're not the boss of him. He's most likely older than you, and doesn't have the collective IQ of two rocks. Like said earlier, this is a public forum. Anybody that would happen to have a Blockland key is allowed to post per the rules that Badspot has set.
why is the forum filled wuth richard riding pety little pricks, how about this you not the boss of me so you dont tell me how i boss around sence were going back 2 pre-k