Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12941 times)

Personal iI know jitank in real life.
Does he also take 5 minutes to say 1 word in real life?

kid i've always though your stupid when i noticed you, your opinion doesn't really matter to me.
It is funny how you call everyone kid like your some old forget.
Taboo, You need to find something better to do with your time then troll the forums.
Aren't you like 25...? And spend most of your day sitting on the forums of Blockland.
Your wife must feel like she got herself a real Go-Getter!

Uno Da Cat talked me out of it. I'm seeing a therapit. Im officialy WORSE than Self Delete. I'm no longer going to reply to anyone who speaks of something horrible. I'm tired of loving trolls. "Did he kill himself or what." Your EAGER to know if im dead? .......

Lemme get this straight. You're having suicidal and self-destructive thoughts, over an internet forum and game.

That's sad.

Lemme get this straight. You're having suicidal and self-destructive thoughts, over an internet forum and game.

That's sad.
I remember you white knighting over a girl who was suicidal and self-destructive over the Blockland forums.
Hypo-loving-Crit.

I remember you white knighting over a girl who was suicidal and self-destructive over the Blockland forums.
Hypo-loving-Crit.

White knighting is not the correct term. Helping is the correct term.

She had depression over her parent's death, and had low self esteem. Waffle here is being trolled, that's it. Not being insulted by multiple people at once, mistaking someone else for her; and such.

White knighting is not the correct term. Helping is the correct term.

She had depression over her parent's death, and had low self esteem. Waffle here is being trolled, that's it. Not being insulted by multiple people at once, mistaking someone else for her; and such.
Waffler COULD Be Depressed over something to, maybe he just isn't using it for pity.
Waffler HAS low self esteem.
He IS being insulted by multiple people at once.
The problem is very similar, yet you show no compassion towards Waffler's Case.
White Knighting IS the correct term, because its only cool to do it when it is a girl right?  :cookieMonster:

Waffler COULD Be Depressed over something to, maybe he just isn't using it for pity.
Waffler HAS low self esteem.
He IS being insulted by multiple people at once.
The problem is very similar, yet you show no compassion towards Waffler's Case.
White Knighting IS the correct term, because its only cool to do it when it is a girl right?  :cookieMonster:

He never talked about low self esteem.

And no, I don't like your outlook on white knighting. You're acting like I love that girl because I just helped her out. The only main reason I started arguing is because people were insulting the photo posted on the girl's physical appearance, which I hate.

I can't comprehend why people argue over a video game. Personal iI know jitank in real life. He is my best friend. If you did something that made him that mad? Your sir, are wrong. Whether he fails at grammar or not.
Your best friend is an starfish. Tell him he's a brat and he can't demand people do what he wants them to do.

Also, this entire thread is an argument with ADD, it keeps changing what it's about and who's involved.

He never talked about low self esteem.

And no, I don't like your outlook on white knighting. You're acting like I love that girl because I just helped her out. The only main reason I started arguing is because people were insulting the photo posted on the girl's physical appearance, which I hate.
Not everyone runs around saying "I HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM.. NOW CALL ME AN IDIOT FOR TELLING YOU THAT!"
Do you even know what White Knighting is? Because that is EXACTLY what I meant.

So let me see if I've got this straight.

Someone posts a picture of a girl (Which may I remind you wasn't even her) and makes fun of it. BAD
A Kid gets extremely depressed and expresses his suicidal feelings on a Forums, and Literally threats of Self Delete. GOOD

Is that how you mind works? Cause that is extremely White Knighty sounding.

PS: Uno... you're starting to act like my mom......

PS: Uno... you're starting to act like my mom......
Love you too.
Don't forget your lunch.

Herpaderp is an epic white knight. Anyone remember how he was like obsessed with me his first few weeks here?

I've joined this topic late, but I just have to say. Waffler, get better.

Also, I think that something else other than JUST an internet troll caused him to get depressed, and threaten Self Delete.

A little advice, though, Waffler, get a backbone. These forums are tough, you just gotta breeze through the insults and trollings...

i didn't even troll him

i did troll him if trolling is considered:

"this build isn't finished"

"yes it is"