Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12957 times)

you not the boss of me so you dont tell me how i boss around

Oh, we can't boss you around, but you can boss people around?

Oh, we can't boss you around, but you can boss people around?

finnaly you get my point

finnaly you get my point

Oh, sorry your majesty?

And while I'm here, do you want me to wipe your ass as well?

no you might infect it

why is the forum filled wuth richard riding pety little pricks, how about this you not the boss of me so you dont tell me how i boss around sence were going back 2 pre-k

"How about I'm not the boss of you so I don't tell you how you boss around since we're going back to Pre-kindergarten?" I can hardly comprehend what the forget you're trying to type, let alone that sentence you pulled out of your ass.

no you might infect it

finnaly you get my point

Oh, okay. I see what you mean here. You're so loving high up on your horse that you think everybody but you has absolutely no brain and should bow down and kiss your feet because you're superior.

1. you can understand beaus e you dont speak english

2.im not talking about every1 im just stalking about you 3 ok

3. where did you come from i was even talking 2 you

Socky is an idiot. End of discussion.
(Even though OP is an idiot I agree that Socky is handicapped)

Socky is an idiot. End of discussion.
(Even though OP is an idiot I agree that Socky is handicapped)
thank you

1. you can understand beaus e you dont speak english

2.im not talking about every1 im just stalking about you 3 ok

3. where did you come from i was even talking 2 you

I do speak English. It's the fact that most of your words are so misspelled I can hardly figure out what you're trying to tell me, let alone anybody else.

1. you can<[needs an added "'t"] understand beaus <[Spacing is incorrect]e you don<[Needs added "'"]t speak e<[Obligatory capital letter]nglish

2.i<[Needs added capital + "'"]m not talking about every1<[Must be "One"] i<[Needs added capital + "'"]m just s<[S must be removed]talking about you 3 ok

3. where did you come from i<[Needs capitalisation] was<[Needs an added "n't"] even talking 2<[Must be "too"] you
To prove the above poster.
Yes, I know my grammar isn't perfect either but this isn't evin wort calling grammar anymore.

Oh, So this is why people hate you.
All respect I've ever had/will have for you just Died.
Permanent stufflist.
kid i've always though your stupid when i noticed you, your opinion doesn't really matter to me.

ITT: Both sides are idiots and someone just makes an account to argue. Smooth move.

I can't comprehend why people argue over a video game. Personal iI know jitank in real life. He is my best friend. If you did something that made him that mad? Your sir, are wrong. Whether he fails at grammar or not.