Author Topic: Socky Is a loving richard  (Read 12722 times)

Socky is a loving troll who needs to grow some balls and move on with trolling. Hes gone too far. Hes gotten me muted on Bushido's server, and banned from multiple other servers. I dont know how he did it. I yell at him to stop trolling me and yet I say like 5 things and he says 500 Trolling things and IM the one thats muted, IM the one thats trolled by everyone. IM the one thats banned. WHAT. THE. forget. I went on his forums profile and his web site says "This guy should leave forums forever" and its a link to my profile.

To Socky: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

I can understand why you were banned.
There's more to it then that.
You are a complete handicap even though i hate socky.

Noedit: This drama will most likely backfire.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT? IM THE handicap? WHAT DID I DO??????? FUC KYOU

PS: I told Socky Im going to kill myself. This is what he said, "Do it, friend." I DONT EVEN KNOW HIM!

I wish handicaps would stop getting trolled by other handicaps. It makes the handicaps think they are pro trolls because they can troll other handicaps.

Why am I a handicap? WHAT DID I DO? You know what... I have my bathtub full and the toaster plugged in... goodbye.

you are just so loving butthurt because bushido muted you

ohgod lol kids these days

also inb4stockingcomeinandagreeswi thOP

Why am I a handicap? WHAT DID I DO? You know what... I have my bathtub full and the toaster plugged in... goodbye.
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... Whoa.
This is just the internet. No need to take it to that level.

I went on his forums profile and his web site says "This guy should leave forums forever" and its a link to my profile.

haha stocking

way to be a hypocrite, once more.  this drama is an overreaction to him being muted at bushidos server.

everyone except iban is cool in these forums in my opinion

this thread made my day