Author Topic: Learn To Fly 2 - intercontinental ballistic penguin dummy  (Read 38410 times)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:58:11 AM by Cybertails1998 »

I saw this thread as I was listening to Skill.

And yes, it has a bonus shop, but you can't get the "bonus shop" money with real money. You only can get it by achieving achievements.

also forget all other bonus shop stuff, get the omega catalog

Learn 2 Fly sounds cooler.
It's like 2fast 2furious.
It's stupid.
Or Fast Five

It's like 2fast 2furious.
It's stupid.
Or Fast Five
Go 2 the store 2 pick up some milk 2 deliver 2 the 2 2uba divers.

And yes, it has a bonus shop, but you can't get the "bonus shop" money with real money. You only can get it by achieving achievements.

also forget all other bonus shop stuff, get the omega catalog
What does it even do?

I saw this thread and was bored

Next thing i know i'm a dark matter penguin with omega gliders and bobsleds and a cruise missle attatched to me

What does it even do?
Gives you extra expensive new stuff,but it's well worth it

When you have that stuff strapped on,you won't be able to touch the snowman. You'll fly over him at Mac 2.

Adjust the ramp to the lowest if you want to vaporize the snowman with the high level stufftle

Gives you extra expensive new stuff,but it's well worth it

When you have that stuff strapped on,you won't be able to touch the snowman. You'll fly over him at Mac 2.
I was able to touch the snowman for a long time or the snow hill, unless I dove down and hit the floor before reaching it.

Holy stuff I just got the planet crusher medal.
Fly up really high and then dive straight down.

Flying over the wall is always fun.
The Dodo is nature's troll.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:15:03 AM by Littledude »

I kept playing and playing.. not till i almost beat the wall did i notice you could increase fuel.... Q_Q

I kept playing and playing.. not till i almost beat the wall did i notice you could increase fuel.... Q_Q
haha