Author Topic: SamFort -Unoriginal name FTW-  (Read 5868 times)

This is one of my biggest builds yet, not in RTB, approx 15000 bricks with no help. SamFort is an unoriginal name.. I know! Its taken me close to 2 weeks now...total time worked on. Its about half way done, I need to finish the Interiors. Basically its a fort, 3 stories high, 4 if you include the guard towers on it, and a wall with 4 guard towers. Here are some pics.

Front View

View from under the entrance

A view inside from outside

Birds Eye

Its one of my best builds, but again, there is no interior yet, i will post pics of it when i finish.

this fort won't be the best for fortwars...
10/10
shit who am i kidding FUCKING AWESOME 10000000000000000000000000000 0000000/10!!!!

Simple, practical, and a nice size.

Edit
Sorry about that, removed rating
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:21:13 PM by Muffinmix »

i like how big it is....
8/10

i have seen WAY bigger builds with WAY more bricks
:/

6/10

Im no bones, dont get me wrong, but Its sopposed to be simple, and it about fits up the place in the bedroom im building on, i will be making a much bigger and more detailed build, using slate, it was a HUGE mistake for me to try to build something on large scale in the bedroom, but eh, again its sopposed to be simple.

Also, i asked for Review and Critisizm, not a rating, Read in the post "READ or get banned" it says

Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one.

So please, no ratings, just critism.

Its good... but not very useful... Could use a few more "color" details on some of the side bricks making them a shade darker. Its a good build but doesn't look nice D=

9/10

Could me 10/10 but i don't know how

Needs better windows, and it will pwn.

yeah i was thinking of making them bigger, but it would talk long, because i lined up all the windows. but I'm gonna Google Medieval forts later and get an idea of a better window design.

this fort would fit soo well with a capture the flag game, also you should make the lights(flames) more inviting, not just one sloped block and windows also need to be a little bigger in width 8.7/10

My first biuld was 11,000 bricks and its a abaned city :D.Here you go  :cookie:

The fort is a little plain :/

its supposed to be semi-simple.

It is simple but i like the size of it, i like big builds. ^^