Current ROBLOX
12 (7.6%)
Current Blockland
60 (38.2%)
Both games suck
18 (11.5%)
I like both
12 (7.6%)
I don't care and stop this stupid arguement!!!
55 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Author Topic: ROBLOX and BLOCKLAND - Which one's better?  (Read 7847 times)

i haven't played neither of them in a loooooooong time

Do you guys wonder if all of these ROBLOX vs. Blockland topics are coming from the same internet troll? I think so.

Actually, I'm a new person. I just STARTED playing Blockland about a week ago. Besides, it's impossible for a single person to cause so much raucous, even on the internet.

Getting my point?

Actually, I'm a new person. I just STARTED playing Blockland about a week ago. Besides, it's impossible for a single person to cause so much raucous, even on the internet.

Getting my point?

no. I'm not.

This is the first topic I've even posted on an online blog before!!!

Blog?

First of all, who gives a stuff, and this is not a "blog".

I personally like Blockland better. Also, the argument between which is better is completely loving handicapped. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and if you don't respect that you can forget off.

This probably should of came in earlier, but I was late so I'll just put it now.

Also, I like them both, but Roblox loses points for immature community.

That is just how I feel, Stick Man. ROBLOX would be a decent game if it weren't for the community of five year olds and the greedy administrators.

You should see outrageous builders clubs lifetime price. I actually think lifetime is 5 years.

You should see outrageous builders clubs lifetime price. I actually think lifetime is 5 years.
Money from the ignorant is plentiful. The administrators are wallowing in money that I would too.  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:33:49 PM by Deadkeeper »

I only play single player blockland and I never play roblox.