Author Topic: What supplies would you bring in a Zombie Apocalypse?  (Read 26571 times)

Why would you need gunholes? Just shoot out the windows.

Zombies can claw you through broken windows, duh.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:03:15 PM by nienhaus1 »

Eh, I can't say I would take a bow to fight zombies, but I suppose if you were a good archer it would be useful, provided you could stand far away.

Good ford truck.
BAHAHAHA
Just because they are hard to find doesn't mean there fake. :D

Eh, I can't say I would take a bow to fight zombies, but I suppose if you were a good archer it would be useful, provided you could stand far away.
You would be the one with the bow sitting out in the back of the truck. lol

Also I add a rifle to my list.

A laptop won't do stuff against zombies with low power as is since there is nothing running power anymore.

Why do we have to go anywhere?

I'd probably bunker down in my house and try to reinforce it in some way. When I'd need supplies, I'd look to my neighbours homes first, assuming they were infected, and stay close to my house. Zombies are still living, so they'd need something to sustain them. I'd try and hold out for as long as I could in the hopes that the nearby zombies would begin dying from lack of food.  In the even that I'd ever encounter a zombie, I'd most likely rely on some form of melee weapon since they require less aim and aren't dependent on ammo. I also do not have access to any firearms. If I needed some form of range weapon I'd look to something like a molotov roostertail or something else that can be made.

--Berretta Cx4 Carbine with ACOG ECOS
--6 Berretta Cx4 Carbine Mags
--2 Glock 23s with 10 Mags(extra in case one breaks)
--Army issue backpack and armor
--NVG's
--30 5 hour energy drinks
--Lockpicking kit
--2 pounds of plastic explosives
--4 flash-bangs
--Bowie Knife
--Jeep
--Necessary items that can be discarded in case jeep goes down.

Where would you find plastic explosives and flash bangs?

What is a laptop going to do then? You have no internet, it's going to be basically one giant stuff notebook.

My fists, just eat the zombies I punch to death.

My fists, just eat the zombies I punch to death.
Result: Get infected and die.

What is a laptop going to do then? You have no internet, it's going to be basically one giant stuff notebook.

And as I said, what good is a laptop when everyone is a zombie? You don't have time to play games and you can't use the internet. You are just lugging around a piece of stuff that is worthless.

I would take that lap top and smack zombies in the face with it because that will be the only use for a lap top.