Wedge Ramps

Author Topic: Wedge Ramps  (Read 4845 times)

I would if I could :c

Hopefully someone who is able/willing to stumbles upon this thread

This is a thing I want.
this suggestion is taking its sweet time

It is, in a big way.
Demian can do this, he's just busy.
Thing is, as far as I know, there was around a month or two during summer that he could have done this in.

It is, in a big way.
Thing is, as far as I know, there was around a month or two during summer that he could have done this in.
I can't do special bricks. I can give the blend to anyone who wants to make these though.

hloy ****in **** the time i need it the most PLZ MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can u also make a up-side-down verson if some one makes it?

It is, in a big way.
I did work with special bricks in the summer but hot damn that stuff is hard. Too hard for me.

I did work with special bricks in the summer but hot damn that stuff is hard. Too hard for me.
Don't worry, I'm stupid too. :D

Milkshape 3D is too hard for me.

I wish someone would get around to doing this.

Is there anyone that can do this? :(

Is there anyone that can do this? :(
Absolutely if Destiny gets this working: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173629.0
This would be the first thing I do.

Absolutely if Destiny gets this working: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173629.0
This would be the first thing I do.

Omg we need to force Dest to get that working

and then I will love both of you forever and ever and ever

Don't you hate it when you make an octagonal-ish tower, and you cant seem to find a good looking roof to fit it?  Well, wedge ramps would be a nice solution for that.  You could make good looking customized bay windows, octagonal towers, and good looking wedge-sections on houses.

I was gona reqest a couple ramp bricks that are longer, and have higeer ends on both sides, to make it look like shingles. :/ to bad lol

i may be abel to but on there conditions
1 not the right angel
2 i dnot know how to up load it
3 it'll be stuffy as hell

i may be abel to but on there conditions
1 not the right angel

?