Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30088 times)

Honestly, kids below 16 at least shouldn't be using at all anyway.

I agree.

Honestly, kids below 16 at least shouldn't be using at all anyway.
Then why the hell did you post a recreational drugs topic on a forum of Legos and kids?

I don't :(
Sandvich shut the forget up bro. It's 2 loving years. If you're that close and you break it you're lammmme.

Sandvich shut the forget up bro. It's 2 loving years. If you're that close and you break it you're lammmme.
me = lammmme.

Besides, all I do is smoke it then lay down and watch cartoon network or something  :cookieMonster:

You guys can't really predict how legalizing mariuana will go. First you need to wait until there is a public userbase of mariuana. Then you need to wait for kids that were born at that time to grow up to around the age of 30 and see what they get into.

My concerns are the same as video games leading to bad social skills. They don't directly cause it, and they don't normally cause that either. But if you're playing video games 24/7 (aka not balancing your play time) from the age of 12 until your 18, you're probably going to be affected some way.

My concerns are the same as video games leading to bad social skills. They don't directly cause it, and they don't normally cause that either. But if you're playing video games 24/7 (aka not balancing your play time) from the age of 12 until your 18, you're probably going to be affected some way.

The same can be said about many things, I hope that the Federal Government would keep Cannabis under stricter regulation then Cigarettes and Alcohol however, as to prevent scenarios like this.

people think if it was legal that thier pot using days will go on as normal. hell no lol.

it would cost way more then the current illegal stuff.
all your dealers and growers still couldnt do it legally. in fact penalty's for doing so would get worse.
the drugs wars would still go on.

but it would raise so much damn money, there wouldnt even be a dept anymore

Then why the hell did you post a recreational drugs topic on a forum of Legos and kids?
Educating people is not the same as advocating use you goon, read the loving thread.
The same can be said about many things, I hope that the Federal Government would keep Cannabis under stricter regulation then Cigarettes and Alcohol however, as to prevent scenarios like this.
Scenarios like that are so generic and vague that to prevent them, you'd have to restrict EVERYTHING. We've had this debate before. People can become psychologically addicted to anything, and it's unhealthy regardless of what it is; and that's no fault of the drug or object. Everything boils down to personal responsibility. People need to be accountable and responsible for THEIR OWN actions, the government shouldn't have to step in and babysit you dumbstuffs with legislation that affects responsible users because people can't seem to figure out when stuff is getting out of hand. It pisses me off that people view the government as some sort of parental figure that needs to mediate things simply because people are too loving irresponsible to do it themselves.
people think if it was legal that thier pot using days will go on as normal. hell no lol.

it would cost way more then the current illegal stuff.
all your dealers and growers still couldnt do it legally. in fact penalty's for doing so would get worse.
the drugs wars would still go on.

but it would raise so much damn money, there wouldnt even be a dept anymore
Marijuana is already legal in many states, we already know the legal value and it isn't much different from street value.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:30:08 PM by yuki »

Educating people is not the same as advocating use you goon.
It's not like you make the choice for them you massive idiot. Your topic can advocate the use of them regardless of wheather or not you consider it informational. I'm not against your topic necessarily but the place you chose to make is the dumbest choice I've ever seen.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:33:33 PM by TeslaCoil »

Educating people is not the same as advocating use you goon, read the loving thread.Scenarios like that are so generic and vague that to prevent them, you'd have to restrict EVERYTHING. We've had this debate before. People can become psychologically addicted to anything, and it's unhealthy regardless of what it is; and that's no fault of the drug or object. Everything boils down to personal responsibility. People need to be accountable and responsible for THEIR OWN actions, the government shouldn't have to step in and babysit you dumbstuffs with legislation that affects responsible users because people can't seem to figure out when stuff is getting out of hand. It pisses me off that people view the government as some sort of parental figure that needs to mediate things simply because people are too loving irresponsible to do it themselves.

The problem is that the majority of America isn't responsible, we would most likely go right back to prohibition after nearly a century. It's nearly impossible to rely on people to be responsible, look at how many deaths there are from drunk-driving annually.

Marijuana is already legal in many states, we already know the legal value and it isn't much different from street value.

medical legalization is an incredibly different thing

medical legalization is an incredibly different thing
Not when you understand how lenient officials are with giving out cards, and that literally anyone can get one for around $100 in order to buy and smoke legally. Look at California, medical is just a loophole to enable recreational.
It's not like you make the choice for them you massive idiot. Your topic can advocate the use of them regardless of wheather or not you consider it informational. I'm not against your topic necessarily but the place you chose to make is the dumbest choice I've ever seen.
Well no stuff, it's an informative thread with the sole purpose of being informative. Wikipedia doesn't advocate the use of cocaine simply because it houses information on the substance you clown.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:35:06 PM by yuki »

Wikipedia doesn't advocate the use of cocaine simply because it houses information on the substance you clown.
I don't trust a lot of the users to listen to the "don't do it until you are a little older rule" chances are they are going to do it anyway. You're topic may apply for a few older users here though.

I don't trust a lot of the users to listen to the "don't do it until you are a little older rule" chances are they are going to do it anyway.
The information they read in that thread is information that can be found anywhere else on the internet. If they want to do something stupid and ignore warnings, then they're going to do it regardless of if they read my thread or if they read through an article on reddit or wikipedia. You can't stop kids from doing stuff simply by depriving them of knowledge. It's better to educate them on facts so that they understand WHY certain things shouldn't be done, rather than playing into that whole "scare them into submission" bullstuff that the DARE program advocates so heavily.