Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30100 times)

The first one my mic wasn't very close for and the second one I didn't pack very well for the sake of touching my snake.

@JD New account to touch richards with the homos of blockland.us/smf until Badspot bans me

I lol'd.

@JD New account to touch richards with the homos of blockland.us/smf until Badspot bans me
I had a feeling lol

Anyone that wishes to legitimately discuss Marijuana may come into this Voxli link.

https://voxli.com/DesolationB

Anyone that wishes to legitimately discuss Marijuana may come into this Voxli link.

https://voxli.com/DesolationB

everyone do it

Also if you smoke to much pot you go to sleep.

Also if you smoke to much pot you go to sleep.
Drowsiness is a side-effect of THC, and one of the prime reasons I smoke. I have a lot of trouble sleeping, and weed really helps.
How would you go about smoking sixty joints in an hour

and where do you get that much weed
Sarcastic answer, but we've smoked A LOT of weed at one time:

This is well over 10 grams, and I went to work after we all smoked it. The amount of weed you'd need to smoke to actually do damage to yourself is just astronomical. You pass out WELL before you'd be able to. That's not talking dying, that's just talking "damage". It's simply not realistic to overdose on THC, you could say it's impossible and not be very far off. Anyone who says you can smoke enough weed to kill yourself has no idea what they're talking about, it doesn't work that way.

Oh, and to the forgettard arguing that weed doesn't do anything good for humanity; Virtually all culturally prevalent music produced in the last 60 years was made while the respective artists were high. Bob Marley, a very renowned advocate of peace and tolerance was an avid Rastafari and cannabis smoker. If you want to know what weed does to people, it creates peace and understanding.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:56:25 PM by yuki »

yuki's been an idiot for the past year or so, disappointingly enough, so it figures he'd be like this now.

Drowsiness is a side-effect of THC, and one of the prime reasons I smoke. I have a lot of trouble sleeping, and weed really helps.Sarcastic answer, but we've smoked A LOT of weed at one time:
-snip-
This is well over 10 grams, and I went to work after we all smoked it. The amount of weed you'd need to smoke to actually do damage to yourself is just astronomical. You pass out WELL before you'd be able to. That's not talking dying, that's just talking "damage". It's simply not realistic to overdose on THC, you could say it's impossible and not be very far off. Anyone who says you can smoke enough weed to kill yourself has no idea what they're talking about, it doesn't work that way.

Oh, and to the forgettard arguing that weed doesn't do anything good for humanity; Virtually all culturally prevalent music produced in the last 60 years was made while the respective artists were high. Bob Marley, a very renowned advocate of peace and tolerance was an avid Rastafari and cannabis smoker. If you want to know what weed does to people, it creates peace and understanding.

Jesus, 10 grams in two joints?
O.O

yuki's been an idiot for the past year or so, disappointingly enough, so it figures he'd be like this now.
But what he said wasn't wrong.

also: holy stuff this thread got big; fast

also: holy stuff this thread got big; fast
make something about marijuana

all of a sudden 30 pages and counting

>Read first few pages
>Awesome
>Skip to 29+30
>What.

if you make any topic with the words, marijuana, god, atheism, religion, drugs, or anything like that the thread is sure to have a stuff ton of replies. also, did anyone notice that the title is spelled without the j?