Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30079 times)

also, did anyone notice that the title is spelled without the j?
I noticed that like 5 pages ago

I noticed that like 5 pages ago
tell me sir, are you a wizard?

if you make any topic with the words, marijuana, god, atheism, religion, drugs, or anything like that the thread is sure to have a stuff ton of replies. also, did anyone notice that the title is spelled without the j?
Now I totally need to make a thread called "use drugs because atheism is right and god does not exist".
And maybe factor in MLP and Justin Bieber and other things people seem to hate.

Now I totally need to make a thread called "use drugs because atheism is right and god does not exist".
And maybe factor in MLP and Justin Bieber and other things people seem to hate.
name it "god took drugs like marijuana because he was an atheist justin beiber MLP fan."

They aren't legalizing it, and if they did it would only be for people with a licenese to use it for medicinal purposes

They aren't legalizing it, and if they did it would only be for people with a licenese to use it for medicinal purposes
just wait till the next generation takes power.

just wait till the next generation takes power.
Can't wait. Rolling up now.

You just know that more and more people each generation support legalization of cannibis the same way as more and more people support legalization of gay marrage.

Gay marriage is legal.

You just know that more and more people each generation support legalization of cannibis the same way as more and more people support legalization of gay marrage.
like i said, new generation, new values.

God damn, you people are all loving handicaps and you're all wrong.
There is a bill that is probably going to DECRIMINALIZE it on a federal level, which means things like the DEA can't raid medical dispensaries and states can legalize it individually.

also, did anyone notice that the title is spelled without the j?
that's because we smoked it