Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30037 times)

What good comes after being high? The occasional bad side effect and wanting more. That doesn't sound worthwhile I don't see your point. What bad comes after a high either? Nothing on both sides really. Why are you even arguing this? You smoke it, have fun, then of course it wears off and you're not high afterwards. What side effects will I feel afterwards besides tired/sleepy? No one i've ever smoke with in my life has had anything bad happen to them afterwards. What do you mean?

The people who have drug-related avatars and names are just trying to be edgy, because the government banning something horrible is a total violation of our rights. No it's not, that's your opinion. It being horrible is also your opinion, as many people have already showed the good things.

Why would someone happy need to spend money to risk their health to get fake happiness? It's only necessary for sadsacks and the uneducated. You're a moron. No really, you honestly are. You're the uneducated one. Wouldn't you say you would have better knowledge on it if you did it hands on instead of being someone who scavenges countless research sights and reads people opinions all day? I would. I don't even NEED to respond to the "fake happiness" argument again and the "risk health", as Emerson totally backed up what I said earlier in his response, yet you just dismissed it and came right back with "It's still addictive!!", so you'd most likely do the same to me.

Well if you have withdrawl from weed doesn't that make it an addiction :p?
(just throwing that out there)

Withdrawal is just simply your body having an adverse reaction due to it getting used to something constantly being in it and then having it removed. It's a result of gaining tolerance to effects such as increased hunger and sleepiness, as the tolerance makes the body take those effects as "normal" and thus when it goes to the real normal, you feel less hungry and tired.

What the forget is this stuff about "fake happiness".
Anyone who seriously uses "fake happiness" to describe something is an idiot.
All "happiness" is just chemicals in the brain anyway, doesn't matter how you get it.

Yes, that's what constitutes a chemical addiction to a substance, but you can't feel withdrawal symptoms from smoking weed because it's not chemically addictive.
All "happiness" is just chemicals in the brain anyway, doesn't matter how you get it.
There's no such thing as "fake" happiness and anyone who uses that as some sort of argument is mentally deficient (Narko).
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 10:25:00 AM by yuki »

True, this.

YEA MARIJUANA! But seriously, The amount we lose to stop the income of MArijuana and keeping it illegal is a couple million, If we were to legalize it and just tax it a little. We would be making a whole hell of a lot of profit, Not to mention all the people in prison right now that are there for dealing pot, We could take them out and put more dangerous people in. The legalization Marijuana would be a good hting in my huble opinion. Plus. I think it would be tight to go buy weed at Wal-MArt.

Too bad everything would smell like sh#t

My opinion: legalize, but with strict restrictions. It'd be like the tobacco industry is now, which is good for the economy. Keeping it illegal would cause more potheads to take illegal measures to get their fix, which nobody likes. Unfortunately, a lot of recreational-Marijuana users are too drugged up/lazy/poor to do anything about it.

Too bad everything would smell like sh#t
lol

Unfortunately, a lot of recreational-Marijuana users are too drugged up/lazy/poor to do anything about it.

The consequences of drug addiction.

Marijuana may not be extremely addictive if consumed in moderation, but there is the danger of becomming addicted. Also, think of this. When was the first time you had a taste of alcohol? 6? 9? Legalization of marijuana will result in young kids being around the substance, as they are around alcohol. Once marijuana is in the house and Daddy is smoking it outside, they'll grab a mouthful and see what it is.

For all those who say there is no danger, and that it is good for you, research a little more. For those that say it is good for gaining happiness, try finding real happiness in life that lasts a lifetime and comes without side effects but with happy memories, not just lasting a few hours. For those that say legalization will be good for the economy, I do not want our President and all the CEOs of major companies smoking marijuana and showing up to work high. For those that want it more available, it's already plenty available, just go down to a Medical Marijuana doctor in Venice Beach or something and he'll hit you up.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 04:49:21 AM by Narkro555 »

Holy crap, I can imagine how high people are going to be or how many people are going to die. People seriously fight for things like this. That's why I think they're legalizing it.
Because we should be able to do whatever the hell we want AS LONG AS we aren't hurting anyone in any way besides yourself.

So we should be able to smoke drugs if we want, but not that I would because that stuff makes your life stuff.