Author Topic: League of Legends - "The Enemies Inhibitor is respawning soon!"  (Read 152389 times)

The youtube celebrity who I used's Referal link to sign up with is a lower ELO than me :3

Edit:

Playing ranked, get to be team captain. Ban out all the usuals except Morgana. They pick Morgana...

Play da Fizz. Carry da games.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 01:48:08 PM by Acid »

Does anyone play Sejuani?

Does anyone play Sejuani?

My friend played her in a team ranked, Hes not playing in our team anymore

Also just played garen/morde bot went 5 1 6 and enemy surrendered @ 20
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:40:32 PM by Sony »

fak so close

almost carried as ad fizz. went 15/3/7 but we got aced at end and just couldn't teamfight.

loving hell, dear god do I hate ranked hell.. i've won top lane three games in a row (when i've gotten to play top) and lost every one because of terrible bot/mid laners and dc or quit.

loving hell, dear god do I hate ranked hell.. i've won top lane three games in a row (when i've gotten to play top) and lost every one because of terrible bot/mid laners and dc or quit.

This is to be expected. That's why I never complain about my teams because you need to get into the mindset of assuming you're going to lose every game because of team mates. Then when you win it's a pleasant surprise.

Edit: http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtracker/topic/66258-why-was-emote-spam-removed  Well forget me sideways I'm a happy panda now.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:29:05 PM by Acid »

ugh this stuff is dumb af
when champ select is over and league starts to load, and i'm typing or something, league stops responding and i have to restart it
does this happen to anyone else

you're supposed to get assists as jungle right
then i did it right hooray
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:44:48 PM by Jetlok »

new champ is spin-to-win

woo

and a true damage ulti JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 08:00:43 AM by SpreadsPlague »

oh boy
new ashe

they're changing so much
;-; aowowfwoew
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 11:12:24 PM by Jetlok »

new graphics look really nice, huuuuge fan of new ashe arrow

not sure if going to buy varus or darius

about time they added CS to k/d/a counter ...

that awkward moment when I found Kojolika on a PBE server game.. randomly.. and Darius is op as forget earlygame. Kojo was 1v2ing and with a couple ganks got him off to a good start.. he took it from there.

anyways. yeah. met him in a random pbe game, realized it was him.. good times lol.

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20425-unofficial-patch-notes-for-upcoming-darius-patch-5

PBE Notes for the ones that care about buffs/nerffs. Also includes darius's skills

3 New skins [Not including dariuss skin]

Also the new item looks really good

Can anybody name all the characters that don't use MP?
I only know of Riven, Shryvana, and Garen.