Author Topic: Advanced Death System.  (Read 7847 times)

You know what, im starting to get real pissed. I can't just start working on some stuff that you guys think is all fake, you don't believe me that's fine just don't go around stufftin rainbows on me like some overworked cross eyed belly elf who lives in a tree baking cookies at minimal wage for the rest of his Life!

Anywho, working.
Why the forget would you post it in add-ons and not even post a real picture of it?
All of you people that believed this are horribly gullible.

You know what, im starting to get real pissed. I can't just start working on some stuff that you guys think is all fake, you don't believe me that's fine just don't go around stufftin rainbows on me like some overworked cross eyed belly elf who lives in a tree baking cookies at minimal wage for the rest of his Life!

Anywho, working.
Better do that.

What exactly were you working on anyway?

The add-ons section is for FINISHED add-ons.
And there never have been an edit.
Either you have been very quick with getting mad and removing or you never had a link.

Second of all, you say you are gonna work on it, this states that you didn't have it anyway.
Third of all, again, the add-on section is for finished Add-ons anyway.

I call fake, but i would love to be proven otherwise. ;)

To be honest, i think this would have been a good idea, but then we have haters come out of no where, i really did want to dl this :(

Damn Haters
It never existed.
Thought ponies spreaded love, not un-based hatred.
Sounds neat. Release it for a week, if It's not very good then lock it.
lol you forget this is the blockland forum

what part of post a link is so hard.
this is fake.

I would love to see this in action.

I'm starting to think this is his handicapped way of saying he wants this addon made -_-

Still working hold your whatever it is you want to hold...
Jesus, inpatient.

Still working hold your whatever it is you want to hold...
Jesus, inpatient.
Just lock the topic.
and it's impatient.

Until we get a link this is fake and you are a lier.

Get the link, or just say it's fake.

This topic can end two ways:

1. It gets finished then everyone will be shocked.

2. It never gets finished and people will flame you.

This topic can end two ways:

1. It gets finished then everyone will be shocked.

2. It never gets finished and people will flame you.
Agreed

i say he should take option 1,sounds better,i also like this ad-on...though 'cause of you idiots,its removed.

Fake and gay.

i say he should take option 1,sounds better,i also like this ad-on...though 'cause of you idiots,its removed.
If you read, the first post was never edited. He never had this add-on to begin with.

hmm....i guess your right chrono.
LOCK NOW(but it was a good idea)

i love how there is no edit on the op proving he just posted this for attention, wether this was fake or real.