Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667138 times)

I got a new account c:

Nice. Did the old one get banned?
nah I just didn't want to miss out on the 75% off sale, also I'm free from the curse of numbers.

nah I just didn't want to miss out on the 75% off sale
Doh, there was another keysale? lol.
I really haven't played Blockland in quite a while.
I managed without maps for a while but eventually I lost interest, cause large builds lag me more than large maps did.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:50:47 PM by King of the Bill »

So what's happened in the past two months, news-wise, community-wise, etc.?

Equestria Girls premiers in three days, various leaks are already coming out about it. it is quite likely it won't be as terrible as originally expected and won't actually involve Twilight getting very close to Brad
we'll still have to wait and see, but it is turning into a more optimistic plausibility.

outside of that, nothing is really going on. they've somehow kept show-related leaks to a zero these last few weeks/months, and no official news has been given either. the topic is at that typical in-between seasons state of vegetation, we're just waiting at this point.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:03:00 PM by Blastdown »

Equestria Girls premiers in three days, various leaks are already coming out about it. it is quite likely it won't be as terrible as originally expected and won't actually involve Twilight getting close to Brad
we'll still have to wait and see, but it is turning into a more optimistic plausibility.

outside of that, nothing is really going on
Keep in mind that this forum is my only news source related to ponies. I have no idea who Brad even is.

Keep in mind that this forum is my only news source related to ponies. I have no idea who Brad even is.

Brad, whose actually name is supposedly Flash Sentry, is a character that has been said to be trying to get romantically involved with Twilight during this movie. he flirts with her in both worlds (two different Brad's, pony-brad and humanoid-brad), but it is said that outside of a few hugs and a dance nothing else goes on. Twilight supposedly isn't that interested.

initially, it was thought to be more serous than that, with the possibility that it might transition into Friendship is Magic. now it is seeming like there won't be any transitions, and this relationship will be purely movie-exclusive and hardly worth noting

here's trailer 1 and trailer 2
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 01:39:03 PM by Blastdown »

Brad, whose actually name is supposedly Flash Sentry, is a character that has been said to be trying to get romantically involved with Twilight during this movie. he flirts with her both in worlds (two different Brad's, pony-brad and humanoid-brad), but it is said that outside of a few hugs and a dance nothing else goes on. Twilight supposedly isn't that interested

here's trailer 1 and trailer 2
Hmmm. Not sure if good or bad.
Depends on if he's a jerkwad or not, I guess.

I tried :(
-luna-
looks really nice.
you even got the rack size right.

Even as a straight female I can appreciate a nice rack.

I tried :(

the face has quite the odd smile...
reminds me of this...

trailer 2

Honestly, that almost looked good, but then it turned all humany teenage girl drama status.

Hmmm. Surprised at the lack of leaks.
Has anyone left the fandom crew here in the time I've been absent?