Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7665584 times)

and Kakashi is supposedly going to see it tomorrow, so we can bug him for details afterward

Woah, man. don't put my stuff out there, plus I found that the theater near me isn't showing it, and i got no transportation to get to another theater.

Though that may change
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:17:22 PM by kakashi11 »

Just popping in to congratulate you two on tying for the position of slowest possible poke
But I saw this coming since season one!!!1 I only just now got round to mentioning it

Guys
Beware of Banished
He's on a spamming spree.

Guys
Beware of Banished
He's on a spamming spree.
Someone got into Pacha's old account.

Aaaaand gone.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:25:30 PM by King of the Bill »

Looks like I missed it
oh well, another come and gone

EqG is on tomorrow, right?

Looks like I missed it
oh well, another come and gone

EqG is on tomorrow, right?

Mhmm, and I'm out of a theater to go to to watch it.

Good.... Good...

Going to see it next saterday

For once, it seems I've missed all the fun.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 03:09:59 AM by Masterlegodude »

Hnnnng those are cute
I love it

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/166/b/c/wwww_copy_by_xcomickittyx-d698dw7.png/img]
Well, the drawing's not exactly like a real horse.  The head is still proportioned wrong.

But those cute pictures
hnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg

For once, it seems I've missed all the fun.
Uh
Whose alt are you?
(no offense to anyone; you act like you've been here a while but that account was just registered)

Edit: Are you Aph? I heard Aph got banned for flaming in the furry megathread...

Uh
Whose alt are you?
(no offense to anyone; you act like you've been here a while but that account was just registered)

Edit: Are you Aph? I heard Aph got banned for flaming in the furry megathread...

No Aripany was here before Aph got banned and Aph already stated he wasn't a brony anymore.

No Aripany was here before Aph got banned and Aph already stated he wasn't a brony anymore.
I missed it. 2 month absence, remember?
And I did ask, but nobody told me lol

I missed it. 2 month absence, remember?
And I did ask, but nobody told me lol

Aph had told people he wasn't a brony in the fur megathread. Or at least that's where I learned it.