Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7666813 times)

Lizzy as usual your work is great
could you maybe do one for me? Just a quick something when you don't have much else

today is the day, isn't it?

Tomorrow is the nation-wide Equestria Girls premiere.
Today is the premiere at the L.A. Film Festival. Very limited, special guests and whatnot.

also
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:19:57 AM by Blastdown »

Apperantly alot of people like Equestria Girls.

They said it was actually pretty good :O

As usual, people flipped over nothing.

here's the only spoiler i cared about
it's about Twilight and Brad, from someone who viewed the movie today

Quote from: SPOILER HEAVY
Twilight bumps into Flash Sentry. They talk for a minute, then split up. Then they bump each other again next to the rest of the main 6 at the Cakes shop. He's Sunsets ex, they explain. Later he saves Twilight from detention, and then ask her if she wants to go to the fall Formal with him. She yells no (but not to him, to some other news)

In the end, they dance after Twilight is victorious.

Afterwards, in the pony world, twilight bumps into a castle guard, Flash Sentry...

The other main 6 tease her for having a crush on him.

So nothing from EG is canon right?

I really don't want relationship stuff in the main story.

So nothing from EG is canon right?

I really don't want relationship stuff in the main story.

it depends. they might mention the adventure happened, or vaguely note "remember when i went to that strange world?", or perhaps absolutely nothing at all.
based on what i've gathered, what goes on is similar to a typical pony episode. hardly any continuity.

the Flash/Twilight relationship has been described as minor and completely ignorable thus far, so i wouldn't worry about it

and Kakashi is supposedly going to see it tomorrow, so we can bug him for details afterward
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 03:43:03 PM by Blastdown »

it depends. they might mention the adventure happened, or vaguely note "remember when i went to that strange world?", or perhaps absolutely nothing at all.
based on what i've gathered, what goes on is similar to a typical pony episode. hardly any continuity.

the Flash/Twilight relationship has been described as minor and completely ignorable thus far, so i wouldn't worry about it

and Kakashi is supposedly going to see it tomorrow, so we can bug him for details afterward
Well thats a relief.

Now we prepare for the Flash/Twilight shipfics, and r34. GENTLEMEN GRAB YOUR BLEACH.

-you know what never mind I'm tired and grouchy-

prepare for the Flash/Twilight shipfics, and r34

Just popping in to congratulate you two on tying for the position of slowest possible poke