My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7664572 times)

Aph had told people he wasn't a brony in the fur megathread. Or at least that's where I learned it.
I haven't read that thread.

So the day before yesterday, I watched the last episode.
I almost cried. It was beautiful :C

So the day before yesterday, I watched the last episode.
I almost cried. It was beautiful :C

In the last little while alot of my friends have taken interest in the show and have been becoming bronies, heck on l4d2 yesterday we had a discussion on how stuff in Equestria works n whatnot (hue communism) and I've been getting much more comfortable talking about the show around them now.

Also the day after school is out Im watching the rest of the show from where I last left off.

Btw my friend Liam does like THE BEST Luna drawings.

In the last little while alot of my friends have taken interest in the show and have been becoming bronies, heck on l4d2 yesterday we had a discussion on how stuff in Equestria works n whatnot (hue communism) and I've been getting much more comfortable talking about the show around them now.

Also the day after school is out Im watching the rest of the show from where I last left off.

What state do you live in?

Show us!

What state do you live in?
Check my location again, where Im from we don't have states.

Show us!
I dunno if I can get any pictures from him though, but I'll see if I can convince him to post them online or something.

Check my location again, where Im from we don't have states.
I dunno if I can get any pictures from him though, but I'll see if I can convince him to post them online or something.
lol
there's a kid I know named Liam who's good with art and computers. He's also homeschooled. And his mom ran an animal shelter till it got so full the government closed it.

lol
there's a kid I know named Liam who's good with art and computers. He's also homeschooled. And his mom ran an animal shelter till it got so full the government closed it.
I will say this Liam is artistic, he remade Nightmare Castle from a fanfic and was a runner up in a competetion.

He has a pic of that but he's not online right now.

Aph had told people he wasn't a brony in the fur megathread. Or at least that's where I learned it.
I'm not a brony but I just like the show.

I'm not a brony but I just like the show.
Oh, so you prefer to reserve the term "brony" for the more fanatical fans. Perfectly understandable.

and now it's official
we're done here, go on home now
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 04:36:51 PM by Blastdown »

and now it's official
YES!

So wait, if the ending of the EG is true (from what blast and me discussed yesterday) does this officially mean EG takes place in a parallel universe where they somehow go to a human world?

Holy stuff, the writers must have been playing some Infinite.

YES!

So wait, if the ending of the EG is true (from what blast and me discussed yesterday) does this officially mean EG takes place in a parallel universe where they somehow go to a human world?

like i said yesterday, what transpires is likely something that "actually happened", however it's never going to be even remotely talked about during the show. so in a way, it didn't really happen.

it's a side-story. a single event, like the (very awesome) comics. you can consider it canon, or not canon, it likely won't matter