Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569493 times)

Oh for forget sake why bring lovely vehicles into this conversation.
They seem pretty stuffty to me.
neither of these things have anything to do with moronic "you do x, you must be gay" arguments. you lose all creditability.

On the subject though, Badspot has banned several users who randomly came in just to post stuff like you.
Oh btw he also has his McDonalds spam if you look at his posts.

They seem pretty stuffty to me.Oh btw he also has his McDonalds spam if you look at his posts.

McDonalds' spam in an Anti-McDonalds' thread? Good thinking, son.

Oh btw he also has his McDonalds spam if you look at his posts.

I only see one vague anti-mcdonalds topic, which others already pointed out the confusion surrounding it.

McDonalds' spam in an Anti-McDonalds' thread? Good thinking, son.
Attacking this topic? Good thinking son.

Attacking this topic? Good thinking son.

You forgot a comma.

You guys forgot that you shouldn't reply to him.

You guys forgot that you shouldn't reply to him.
It's been along time since this happened sorry :I I'll get the blocker. Also long time no see.
I have no problem with Alyx. All of his/her recent posts are intelligent and use grammar.
[](/y42)

yeah, he's just a simple newbie who hasn't figured out the forum (or the internet) yet. he'll learn eventually.

yeah, he's just a simple newbie who hasn't figured out the forum (or the internet) yet. he'll learn eventually.
He does seem like he's digging a hole though.

He does seem like he's digging a hole though.

some have managed to crawl out of the holes they've dug before

Why do fluffies remind me of pigs?

Like me :>

Why do fluffies remind me of pigs?

probably the shapes
roundish, fat, such and such

True.

probably the shapes
roundish, fat, such and such
It makes me want to TORTURE THEM, KILL THEIR CHILDREN, MAKE THEM CRY, SLICE THEM UP AND PUT THEM IN BURGERS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO cuddle them  :cookieMonster: