My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669719 times)

when we say things you should do

you should probably loving do them

i'm thinking now you're just asking to be banned, all you're doing now is saying how we're repeating things

we repeat them because you're being a stubborn ass and not even listening to them

because of this you're going to be banned, and it might even get extended because of this whole handicapation fiasco you just pulled

i really hope you're satisfied.

Why didn't you help me!?!

This "handicapation Fiasco" isn't exactly mine it's not like I have done much here besides reply to the posts after my post.

I mean we were having a pretty chill discussion before everyone decided to show up I mean I was even getting along with Kochie.
Why didn't you help me!?!
It's because at one moment we think you love us but then we read "forget You" and get sad. ;__;

The same thing happened with the subway.

Subway.

Mmmmm.

brb, getting subway.

This "handicapation Fiasco" isn't exactly mine it's not like I have done much here besides reply to the posts after my post.

I mean we were having a pretty chill discussion before everyone decided to show up I mean I was even getting along with Kochie.
YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF FULLY EXPOSED FURRY GOAT TITS

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN

HOLY loving stuff

The same thing happened with the subway.

Subway.

Mmmmm.

brb, getting subway.
>2012
>Not getting Jimmy Johns

HOLY loving stuff

I expected love and candy, but I got deceit and hatred.

HOLY loving stuff
If I tel you I was using your theme while I posted it would it make you any happier? :3

If I tel you I was using your theme while I posted it would it make you any happier? :3
it makes me want to rape myself with a knife

I wonder if someone else is using zook's account...

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0zlMWlDoQrL

I wonder if someone else is using zook's account...
Yes then that starfish sat around telling everyone how he felt tits were no big deal because they're just tits rather then spamming up the rest of the forums the awful satanic things.

most probably agree that they're no big deal
but the administrator cares, and that's the only law around here

also

totally predictable
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:11:02 PM by Blastdown »