My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7670290 times)

Also, the ban was only a week for me, so I assume the same time will be given to you.

Welp g'night guys it's obvious this place dies around 12:30 :(

welp looks like I got ignored. again.

anyway my spectral audio brown townysis waveform is now finished and rendering. hoping for no render errors and for it to be up on YouTube in no more than three hours.

i would not have that patience lol

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Theory
I swear if this is real, but its not because its creepypasta

OMG What the hell is wrong with Anti-Bronies, like me?

Why are you Bronies offended when someone, like myself, hates My Little Pony? Don't you tolerate and love?

Seriously Bronies, if you tolerate and love, then why do you get so offended when someone states their opinions about the characters and show, let alone, hate it? How is that love and tolerate when you don't accept someone's opinion?

No offense.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:10:15 AM by superlegoman100 »

I live near there, actually.

Why are you Bronies offended when someone, like myself, hates My Little Pony? Don't you tolerate and love?

Seriously Bronies, if you tolerate and love, then why do you get so offended when someone states their opinions about the characters and show, let alone, hate it? How is that love and tolerate when you don't accept someone's opinion?

No offense.

ONE GUY STOLE MY WALLET SO MEN SUCK

No offense.
When did you get here

No offense.
it's when they go out of their way to go places where they aren't wanted or needed seemingly with the sole purpose of starting stuff.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony_Theory
I swear if this is real, but its not because its creepypasta
Havent seen you here before.

Either way that creepypasta doesn't seem too creepy, kind of a cliche thing, but if it's based off of real events I'd be spooked.

Havent seen you here before.

Either way that creepypasta doesn't seem too creepy, kind of a cliche thing, but if it's based off of real events I'd be spooked.
I havent been on the forums in awhile
but no, the deaths don't seem to be real either, but that would be crazy scary if they where

eww
Whats so eww about it? It's supposed to be creepy not disgusting.