My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2

Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7669762 times)

I agree to some extent. Talking about how much the media hates bronies is absolutely horribly annoying. I understand that the general public isn't ok with bronies, I really just don't care though. I'm not gonna go around screaming about how they should accept me. I thought this documentary was gonna be about the history of the fandom and things like that, not justifying a hobby. Why do bronies have to make me not wanna be a brony?

I agree to some extent. Talking about how much the media hates homoloveuals is absolutely horribly annoying. I understand that the general public isn't ok with homoloveuality, I really just don't care though. I'm not gonna go around screaming about how they should accept me. I thought this documentary was gonna be about the history of the loveuality and things like that, not justifying a hobby. Why do homoloveuals have to make me not wanna be a homoloveual?

John de Lancie, the voice of Discord, who didn't know anything about "bronies". at first he thought it was a sick special interest, but then he learned that we like it and it is something special to us. after seeing the RedEye "investigations" and other things Fox news does to paint us like child enthusiasts, its changing the harmful stereotype that we even are child enthusiasts and people who love bestiality. some people are just trying to look good with it but John is doing good

John de Lancie, the voice of Discord, who didn't know anything about "gays". at first he thought it was a sick special interest, but then he learned that we like it and it is something special to us. after seeing the RedEye "investigations" and other things Fox news does to paint us like outcasts, its changing the harmful stereotype that we even are outcasts and people who love rape. some people are just trying to look good with it but John is doing good

You could swap names around and it would still make sense  :cookieMonster:

Anyway, I need some fluffy ponies.

I was neutral about fluffy ponies
but the more I see them the more I hate them

why is this

I was neutral about fluffy ponies
but the more I see them the more I hate them

why is this
Maybe this will make you hate them less.

A fluffy mother taking care of her foals.

Reminds me of furbies

Maybe this will make you hate them less.

A fluffy mother taking care of her foals.
nooo
i'm allergic to adorableness.

Now I understand why bronies are so happy. Did you see that documentary?

Well uh.

My parents found out about me being biloveual and me watching MLP

and took away my computer/phone

I'll hopefully be able to hop on while doing math so...

but odds are I'll never see you guys again.

This is not a leaving post, mind you, since I'm hoping against hope that I don't have to leave.

So...
Hope I'll see you all soon.

Wow...

That bitch, she told them didn't she?!

Wow...

That bitch, she told them didn't she?!

No, it kinda came out after texting my best friend almost four thousand times.

No, it kinda came out after texting my best friend almost four thousand times.
stuff...

I'll miss you :c

Well uh.

My parents found out about me being biloveual and me watching MLP

and took away my computer/phone

I'll hopefully be able to hop on while doing math so...

but odds are I'll never see you guys again.

This is not a leaving post, mind you, since I'm hoping against hope that I don't have to leave.

So...
Hope I'll see you all soon.

I can understand why they'd be a bit unhappy about you not being perfectly straight (If I was a parent I'd be pretty disappointed if my only child will never be able to raise a genetically connected family to succeed me) but I don't see why MLP is one of their other reasons, it's just a show.

They're probably assuming biloveual + girlish stuff = OH GOD HE'S FALLING OF THE STRAIGHT PATH

I can understand why they'd be a bit unhappy about you not being perfectly straight (If I was a parent I'd be pretty disappointed if my only child will never be able to raise a genetically connected family to succeed me) but I don't see why MLP is one of their other reasons, it's just a show.

They're probably assuming biloveual + girlish stuff = OH GOD HE'S FALLING OF THE STRAIGHT PATH

precisely