Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7667686 times)

Anything and everything is fair game for the bronies... Remember that. It could save your life one day.

In other words, TOO MUCH CUTE

-snip-

Normally I hate trixie, but this is too adawable.

that's luna.

Trixie doesn't have wings or that color scheme.

You should know this.

You should know this.
he really should
but d'awwww

You should know this.
I believe everyone should know this.

[img]http://www.bittersweetcandybowl.com/candybooru/_images/a98af8cc7e8c247b7cafaeed26b1e44a/6376%20-%20Abbey%20Augustus%20DafninhaM_%28Artist%29%20Daisy%20David%20Lucy%20Mike%20MikexSandy%20Paulo%20Sandy.png
is nothing sacred ;.;
why does lucy have the ribbon on her ass

Remind me next time when we play Vs Saxton Hale, on my boss turn, to play as Trixie.

hey guys, I'm putting up my server. Velocity will be there, I'm showing him some more stuff. feel free to join. password is "smackdown"

that's luna.

forget... I must've thought it was trixie, but then I saw the wings. I couldn't see them at first.

Does this mean your goddess will strike you down now?

after "finishing" this second idea, I think I'll do what every other artist seems to do
draw every character in different poses/fashions/etc! good practice, only one character, and some will give good background practice.

hm, might as well show progress on this second one. though it being 1am, i don't expect much response.
now, this is literally the first time i've done such things (anything) with color so it's not amazing

(there's normally a black border, but i turned it off for whatever reason)

i plan to put pinkie on the stump after making it a bit larger, and the top-right pony will be puffy like a cloud
yes it's a generic element theme idea
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:58:51 AM by Blastdown »