Author Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship for Blockheads: General V2  (Read 7569813 times)

Lord of the Tonies: The Fellowship of The Grease.

weaver's streaming, link is on his tumblr just in case he's drawing boobies or something

it's over

strongbad.jpg
I missed it, what did he draw?

I missed it, what did he draw?

he didn't do any ponies while I was there but I got there 3 hours late so he probably did them at the beginning considering the stream announcement said it would be "mostly ponies"

when he inevitably posts them on tumblr I'll crosspost the SFW ones here

as for the non-pony things, his notable doodles were of a few of his characters doing various silly things and an insectgirl
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:38:23 PM by Regulith »

this image is funny yet disturbing

I think Twilight is going to buy a lot of friendship with those bits.

Reminded me of One Piece.

>question tracked down and screencap taken within 8 minutes of it being posted
>LordTony - Member since: September 25, 2012

nice try cool boi, please die in a celestial fire
Funny thing is, I didn't screencap it. It was posted on a different thread and I thought I'd show it to you guys. Now you go die in a celestial fire.
Also on his page,
Hmm, looks like LordTony doesn't have any fans.
Not big surprise.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:24:46 PM by Cool Boi »

>There is a new comment on your profile!
>hmm wonder what it is
>LordTony: forget YOU PONYcigarette

eh, his attempts are getting pretty futile

I responded with "Care for some tea?"

it's midnight here
so

kakashi11 birthday

first was my grandmas birthday, then Raeyok's bday, then my dad's which is today, now Kakashi's birthday.

WHATS WITH ALL THE BIRTHDAYS.

happy birthday kakashi. :D

where do you people find this stuff
are you stalking him or something
This community seems to have a habit of stalking random players for years on end..
he's mentally unstable, leave him alone to collapse in on himself
Like you newbie kiddos are the ones to talk :/

I was glad he was banned for the hundredth time because I thought I wouldn't have to see his stupid face anymore yet everyone keeps posting his escapades and defeating the purpose of him being out of here
Once you're famous on this forum, people will constantly preach your name on every topic at a fourth the rate that pony bullstuff pops up, which is still pretty bad.

Lord Tony has to be the most stubborn person of all time.
Or one of the few people on this game who aren't sinning filth. Although he still has a long ways to go until he may obtain the eternal gift of bliss.

Tony wants to start a group to end Bronies? What happened to his Steam group he made? Did it crumble like half month old cookies?
As a spokesman for the organization, we maintain an illusion as to thwart any attacks from your kind, in order to increase the fluency, intelligence, morality, and efficiency of the group.

It is difficult to run an organization for somewhat less freaky people as there really aren't that many of us around in the world anymore, but we grow.

>There is a new comment on your profile!
>hmm wonder what it is
>LordTony: forget YOU PONYcigarette

eh, his attempts are getting pretty futile

I responded with "Care for some tea?"

because you people don't have the mental capability required to leave an intelligent message on other people's profiles, or a compound sentence for that matter.

Nevertheless, you're still free to debate me if you want.

Nevertheless, you're still free to debate me if you want.
Thanks for the good laugh

Thanks for providing me countless hours of moral concern.

Or one of the few people on this game who aren't sinning filth.

Like you newbie kiddos are the ones to talk :/

As a spokesman for the organization, we maintain an illusion as to thwart any attacks from your kind, in order to increase the fluency, intelligence, morality, and efficiency of the group.

>fluency
>intelligence
>morality
>efficiency

because you people don't have the mental capability required to leave an intelligent message on other people's profiles, or a compound sentence for that matter.

>implying you're smarter than us

overall a good attempt, 8/10 would laugh again