Author Topic: B3 - Canceled due to Low amount of people  (Read 7360 times)

Narp lewl
Quote from: you
i will if you want me to
Quote from: fail
lewlewlewl

CLEAN YOUR ROOM
Let me think NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me think NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go away.

Such a rip off BlockWorld.

Such a rip off BlockWorld.
Hump, think that all you want

Ozones now in the clanlist

Wait. Why is CmC on there?

I would rather have a convention with a 16x32 stage with audience seats theater style. The "booths" are things made on a red 16x32 baseplate then duped onstage when it's their turn to go up(Dupe it down 1 plate brick so the red baseplate doesn't appear). Then the person talks about the clan and stuff. Different clans go at different dates and can go twice if there is room(to advertise to people who couldn't make it one day or missed it).

When one clan/person is done, the curtain falls to give people room to remove their booth, and for the next to get ready with theirs. Then when done they join the audience or go check out the booths in a separate "booth warehouse". People could show off their new add-ons on stage and invite people up from the audience. I think this idea should be tried out by someone. it seems like it would be more interactive and you actually get a better 'feel' for the clan/whatever than just reading pre-made text boxes(which could still be used for when people go to the warehouse).

If someone would be willing to organize something like this and actually get people to come, I would be willing to host for them, but wouldn't be responsible for managing attending clans and dates and crap. (I would transfer custom stuff over if needed, and install add-ons)

I would rather have a convention with a 16x32 stage with audience seats theater style. The "booths" are things made on a red 16x32 baseplate then duped onstage when it's their turn to go up(Dupe it down 1 plate brick so the red baseplate doesn't appear). Then the person talks about the clan and stuff. Different clans go at different dates and can go twice if there is room(to advertise to people who couldn't make it one day or missed it).

When one clan/person is done, the curtain falls to give people room to remove their booth, and for the next to get ready with theirs. Then when done they join the audience or go check out the booths in a separate "booth warehouse". People could show off their new add-ons on stage and invite people up from the audience. I think this idea should be tried out by someone. it seems like it would be more interactive and you actually get a better 'feel' for the clan/whatever than just reading pre-made text boxes(which could still be used for when people go to the warehouse).

If someone would be willing to organize something like this and actually get people to come, I would be willing to host for them, but wouldn't be responsible for managing attending clans and dates and crap. (I would transfer custom stuff over if needed, and install add-ons)
This actually sounds rather interesting.

This actually sounds rather interesting.

This. This sounds more like a build showcase though rather than a convention. Or a certain computer club that the Apple I was introduced at...