Author Topic: Alkatjo - Fake or Real?  (Read 2767 times)

Recently a guy named Alktajo made a topic in the Add-ons section and it was suppose to be some sort of Advanced Death System but after saying stuff like:

"I can't just start working on some stuff that you guys think is all fake"

"Still working hold your whatever it is you want to hold...
Jesus, inpatient."

He finally ends up just locking the topic saying this:

"You say potato i say patato.
And im trying the best i loving can but troubles arise."

"I decided NOT to post the link in the first place because i was not sure of my self, that this add-on would actually work, and yes i do realize im getting flamed but guess what, this is straight from a-king itself."

"If anyone dosent know what A-king is: Was a theme for all internet social life everywhere, ahem: A-king, a bad community based on non-stop drama witch indicates bad social material based on the community's judgement, attitude, and the overall lack of attention."

"Many of you don't want me to post this, yes i get that, most of you want me to post a valid link showing authentication, yes i get that too.
But i ask you this? Why would i post something for authentication if it is not valid and most likely crash blockland as it did mine when i first tried it?"

"But what many of you don't realize is that i am trying my best and you at the same time are trying my patience." - Seriously?

Now i know some of you might feel bad for the guy, but this doesn't really make sense.

- He makes a random topic
- says he's working on the add-on and it will be finished
- starts getting flamed people saying its fake
- he starts saying to be patient
- people dont listen and basically tell him to gtfo and lock the topic
- he finally agrees and doesn't post it due to "being flamed" and or "not being patient enough"

TL;DR: Do you really think this guy was actually working hard on this?

Or do you think it was some random dude who didn't know what the forget he was doing and got flamed until locked.

Absolutely fake. You can't do that stuff in blockland, and the last image was obviously edited with ms paint.

Sorry, but when he first made the topic, without any posts in it, he said "link removed due to flaming".
It's fake.

That stuff be all fake and what not.

It was fake. There never really was an edit, and i agree with NOBO. Plus, he never gave us any proof other than photoshopped images.

Definitely fake and gay.

I Think Its Fake.
ORLY? this must be some sort of recent development.

congrats on your achievement, Run smooth and detective.
Lets recap, one chrono was right, he noticed the link WAS never there.
Numba 2, asabalif is right, You can't do that stuff on blockland and it would require allot of work if you could increment that many types of mods into one client.
Number 3, asabalif said it was used in ms paint, No, it was used in p.net.

so there you have it, you figured it out.
Nothing wrong.
Nothing right.

Was merely a practical joke to get me banned from the A-king forum.
I see it didn't work.

Hint that was never noticed: 6 accounts were also used to stage this with.
But not with my hands.

No edit wow geesh, Anyway. Yep.
Only about say 34% of the A-King Com, would be considered smart.
Smart enough not to just believe something right away.

congrats on your achievement, Run smooth and detective.
Lets recap, one chrono was right, he noticed the link WAS never there.
Numba 2, asabalif is right, You can't do that stuff on blockland and it would require allot of work if you could increment that many types of mods into one client.
Number 3, asabalif said it was used in ms paint, No, it was used in p.net.

Nothing wrong.
Nothing right.

I see it didn't work.

Hint that was never noticed: 6 accounts were also used to stage this with.
But not with my hands.

you understand that this is admitting to trolling and can potentially get you banned, the fact that it's in drama makes it even more dangerous because you can't edit it.

So your saying that you were trying to get yourself banned? Are you loving kidding me?

you understand that this is admitting to trolling and can potentially get you banned, the fact that it's in drama makes it even more dangerous because you can't edit it.
Was merely a practical joke to get me banned
derp

i think he's trying to get banned.

So your saying that you were trying to get yourself banned? Are you loving kidding me?

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/a46jye.jpg[/ img]
people do that, don't ask me why cause i have no clue.

and then he pretended it was some big plan. :cookieMonster:

congrats on your achievement, Run smooth and detective.it took so much effort to figure this out right.
Lets recap, one chrono was right, he noticed the link WAS never there. "noticed." uh, everyone saw that, are you stupid. that's just how this forum is built.
Numba 2, asabalif is right, You can't do that stuff on blockland and it would require allot of work if you could increment that many types of mods into one client. you clearly have no idea what you're talking about
Number 3, asabalif said it was used in ms paint, No, it was used in p.net. stuff niga call the police

Nothing wrong. what
Nothing right. everyone was correct in knowing you're stupid

Was merely a practical joke to get me banned from the A-king forum. uh huh.
I see it didn't work. you were attention whoring

Hint that was never noticed: 6 accounts were also used to stage this with. no they weren't, no one believed you
But not with my hands. this isn't a movie you handicapped kid
No edit wow geesh, Anyway. Yep.
Only about say 34% of the A-King Com, would be considered smart.  what does that even mean, what the forget.
Smart enough not to just believe something right away. i'll say it again, no one believed you.