Alright "bronies", listen up. (Day 2)

Author Topic: Alright "bronies", listen up. (Day 2)  (Read 165322 times)

You don't like it?
Ignore it.
jesus

I CANT IGNORE IT IF ITS EVERYWHERE

>manga

Do I need to go get my quote on weeabooism or will you still not understand?

otaku=/=weaboo

and his current avatar is the hammer/sickle, not squidgirl or konata. he's also not posting images of aforementioned characters everywhere, not to mention that he had the squidgirl avatar for a few months rather than two days.

Okay, so here is my current proposal to the "bronies" to anybody who missed it:
zookuw locks the thread and they don't make any other threads, they can even keep their avatars, and I'll call it even, call it a day and lock this thread.

He's currently stated that "if he locks it, someone will just make another one", and I told him to at least try to lock it and see what happens. He hasn't responded since.

I encourage petitioning zookuw to lock the thread, however I don't encourage spamming in order to do so. Be formal.

zookuw locks the thread and they don't make any other threads, they can even keep their avatars, and I'll call it even, call it a day and lock this thread.

He's currently stated that "if he locks it, someone will just make another one", and I told him to at least try to lock it and see what happens. He hasn't responded since.

I encourage petitioning zookuw to lock the thread, however I don't encourage spamming in order to do so.
He locked it in case of stuff posting and what will go down on page 1000.
Read point #2 Miga fully explains why simply ignoring ponies is not going to work.
Where is that picture that shows show avatars unchecked.

I encourage petitioning zookuw to lock the thread, however I don't encourage spamming in order to do so. Be formal.

He said in his video he won't lock it because "they will win."

WHY do you want us to stop liking MLP? Would it be better if we changed our avatars?

Why does he need to lock the topic?

If it will put a stop to this god awful bitching I will change my avatar.

Where is that picture that shows show avatars unchecked.

Guess what? I shouldn't have to do that in order to block the bronies avatars. I like seeing avatars including my own, as well as other peoples.

WHY do you want us to stop liking MLP? Would it be better if we changed our avatars?

I'm not making you stop liking it, I just want to end it here. You can migrate to ponychan if you want to be a fan still, not be bothered by us, and like I said, I'd even let you keep your avatars and call it a day.

Because of the amount of stuffposting and the fact that nothing good has come out of it?

The topic itself is cancer. It's also bringing in other people who never once owned a blockland key so they join the forums just to talk about My Little Pony.

Because of the amount of stuffposting and the fact that nothing good has come out of it?
Nothing good for you. We enjoy it.

OH WAIT, YOU DON'T ENJOY IT SO WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENJOY IT.

Guess what? I shouldn't have to do that in order to block the bronies avatars. I like seeing avatars including my own, as well as other peoples.

Then just deal with it.

MIGA: NO FUN ALLOWED

The topic itself is cancer. It's also bringing in other people who never once owned a blockland key so they join the forums just to talk about My Little Pony.
I think you should just leave it be for now and they'll start actual discussion once the next season airs or something. Also I haven't seen anyone who did that before.

oh god migas talking like if he owns the forums

It was fine until it started growing in Off-Topic, taking most of it up...
like a tumor