Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin [News Blog]  (Read 17784 times)

Not securing passwords isn't a scandal. It would be a scandal if he started using other people's passwords.

You must have not read the actual article of you wouldn't be saying that.

You must have not read the actual article of you wouldn't be saying that.
I did read the article and I agree with him

I did read the article and I agree with him

You disagree with me on purpose because that is the kind of person you are.

If you had read the article properly, you would have comprehended the scandal is that passwords are open to the admin and can be read and used potentially.

scan·dal/ˈskandl/Noun
1. An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage: "a bribery scandal".
2. The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event.

The password scandal indeed caused anger, and could be considered morally wrong. If you disagree with that, you don't know what you are talking about.

Boltster, perhaps you should learn to not speak out of place.

You disagree with me on purpose because that is the kind of person you are.

If you had read the article properly, you would have comprehended the scandal is that passwords are open to the admin and can be read and used potentially.

scan·dal/ˈskandl/Noun
1. An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage: "a bribery scandal".
2. The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event.

The password scandal indeed caused anger, and could be considered morally wrong. If you disagree with that, you don't know what you are talking about.
No. The topic was well researched. Having an issue with the angle that was taken is not my problem.

No. The topic was well researched. Having an issue with the angle that was taken is not my problem.

Sorry, but that doesn't strictly make sense. Well researched would mean you knew what scandal meant, or knew what the article was about, which you don't. Further proof of this is that you responded so quickly, you had already prepared the response; you aren't interested in what we are talking about, you are just doing your usual antagonism.

Quoting someone only has effect when you do it properly.  :cookieMonster:

Sorry, but that doesn't strictly make sense. Well researched would mean you knew what scandal meant, or knew what the article was about, which you don't. Further proof of this is that you responded so quickly, you had already prepared the response; you aren't interested in what we are talking about, you are just doing your usual antagonism.

Quoting someone only has effect when you do it properly.  :cookieMonster:
I never quoted you  :cookieMonster:

Yes you did, word for word. I know you don't understand life off the forums, but not using a quote form doesn't make it a non-quote. We both know you were trying to be clever, it failed hard.

Yes you did, word for word. I know you don't understand life off the forums, but not using a quote form doesn't make it a non-quote. We both know you were trying to be clever, it failed hard.
See that time I did quote something

:cookieMonster:

not using a quote form doesn't make it a non-quote.

This.

You've lost your edge ßoltster. Tut tut. :3

Sheath why are you always causing drama

Sheath why are you always causing drama

ßoltster targets me because he finds it funny. Other way around.

I did look into that but there is no so ability to do that as far as I can find with Blogger.
Blogger is horrible anyway. I know that you can do this with vanilla Drupal, for example.

I used to loathe blogger but its just easier and more customizable than Wordpress, anything else I can't be bothered learning. The site is fine, lack of a single feature isn't enough for me to want to convert everything. However, cucumberdude is looking into developing a 3rd party system for simple submission, we'll see how that goes.

I used to loathe blogger but its just easier and more customizable than Wordpress, anything else I can't be bothered learning.
hahahaohwow.png

It is unless you host on your own server, which I'd rather not.