Author Topic: The Blockland Bulletin [News Blog]  (Read 17785 times)

so he didnt feel like moderating forums? whats wrong with just using these ones. all the blocklanders are here anyways.
there never really needed to be an rtb forum.

so he didnt feel like moderating forums? whats wrong with just using these ones. all the blocklanders are here anyways.
there never really needed to be an rtb forum.

True, but it defeats the purpose of having a forum page.

I like this because I get mentioned often

I think you should remove comment moderation

ie, you don't approve comments

it makes sense that you should post the articles, but at least let readers respond to them as they please!

it makes sense that you should post the articles, but at least let readers respond to them as they please!

Comment moderation is very necessary.

Articles have been the target of spam attacks and trolls in the past. I always approve legitimate comments, regardless of what I think about them, because its a place of free speech. Just as long as its relevant to the article.

Comments approve in the past that might surprise you:

"Even suggesting something like that makes you seem like a low quality media source, despite the high quality of your writing. Usually, if you do want to suggest a possibility, you should support it by some minimal amount of evidence, or even just base it off of reasoning - in your article, you never suggest a motive for a Blocklander to try and DDoS RTB."

"Hey IcyBitch.

Why don't you stop inserting phrases you never got from that "interview"? PheoLil is my friend and shared the whole IRC with me. He never said any stuff about this. Unless you're talking about someone else saying this, STOP loving MAKING YOUR OWN LITTLE PHRASES UP."

"The server is terrible, and so is this review."

Despite the negative nature towards the author, article, or TBB, if a comment still has relevance its not my place to disable it. BUT I do disable comments like these:

"TrOLOLOLLOLO"

"SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM"

"Icycigarette"

These have no meaning, and shouldn't go to the public domain. I can't have trolls ruining valuable discussion like they do here.

free speech is accepted? all right!
no more will i have to worry about people censoring my opinion on casual blockland going-ons.

Just make it tasteful.

The catch...

Only because he is notoriously tribal. I won't be approving discrimination, or anything very explicit; that isn't necessary if you want to have your say.

Only because he is notoriously tribal. I won't be approving discrimination, or anything very explicit; that isn't necessary if you want to have your say.

Like the government?

Anyways, you should use HTML coding boxes to your advantage. It can help you a lot with the user-submitted stories and that.

Like the government?

Anyways, you should use HTML coding boxes to your advantage. It can help you a lot with the user-submitted stories and that.
You, sir, are an idiot.

You, sir, are an idiot.

What? Either you cannot take a joke or that you disagree with the thing about the HTML.

What? Either you cannot take a joke or that you disagree with the thing about the HTML.
The latter, and it was because of that you didn't know anything about what you were talking about.

The latter, and it was because of that you didn't know anything about what you were talking about.

The HTML box would be able to use both HTML and CSS since CSS is a formatting for HTML. Combining both can create a user submitted story though a textbox, or by just sending a text file.

Thanks, but again, its already being worked on.