Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271528 times)

I've done some checking, that link is the same one on the main sight for the first mirror.

Also

Project Management and WebMaster: Alejandro Flores
Programming: Alejandro Mora

However this doesn't mean he is actually either of those guys :P

Why do you doubt someone would make an ALT just to troll this topic?

That's kind of pitiful on yours and the trolls part.

unless you have nothing better to do, then i would love to see what you come up with :3

Someone could of made an alt to give us a file with a virus in it.

People do some crazy stuff.

And actually I do have nothing better to do for 20 minutes until I go to a ribfest, but that's off topic.

This game should be called "bob and bill scream the stuff out of themselves while Jedediah has a great time"
Lol'd.
The best parts are where they're screaming their loving heads off, then the rocket stabilizes, and they start smiling, and it suddenly smacks the ground and they all die.

how do you turn on SAS? :o

Hold F
Thanks, the L-I-F-D-O-F-F now has lifted off.
:3

Breaks like it's made of toothpicks on launch.

Breaks like it's made of toothpicks on launch.
Except those toothpicks are filled with fuel and highly explosive.

I launched my rocket so fast that I can no longer see the Earth. It's just a black abyss.

EDIT: Poor guys, I don't think there will be a return trip. I'm pretty sure they are going to drift through space. Acceleration has been decreasing so very slowly.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 12:41:29 PM by Skele »

Hi!

I'm part of the Kerbal Space Program development team. Currently we are having issues with the server so the site is down due to excesive amount of downloads, we have stablished a mirror download in here: http://bit.ly/kspv08win

Thanks and sorry for all the mess :)
Well, I know the REAL one is HarvesteR, however, this is a quote of something similar to something HarvesteR said, but yeah. It's an alt. 1 post, and he registered 20 minutes ago.

Well, I know the REAL one is HarvesteR, however, this is a quote of something similar to something HarvesteR said, but yeah. It's an alt. 1 post, and he registered 20 minutes ago.
Why does it matter, atleast somebody helpfully gave us a download link so we can have fun.

Why does it matter, atleast somebody helpfully gave us a download link so we can have fun.
The download link is in the OP already...

I doubt it's an alt.
The exact same guy posted the exact same thing in the FP thread.