Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program, Or: How I learned to stop worrying and love THRUSTERRRSSSS  (Read 271570 times)

That was fun. Hoping for it's release date.

How are you guys able to travel so high? I can hardly travel 20,000 meters.

How are you guys able to travel so high? I can hardly travel 20,000 meters.
Dont JUST use thrusters, you need tanks and engines bro. Also SAS thingy ftw

Dont JUST use thrusters, you need tanks and engines bro. Also SAS thingy ftw
Where should I place em bro.

Where should I place em bro.
I will take a picture of my most successful stuff after this flight,.

I was able to get to about 80,000 meters easily, and that was just with a one stage liquid fuel rocket. Unless your rocket is too heavy, I tend to stay away from the solid rocket boosters. Although I have to admit I get some spectacular explosions when the SRB's overheat and explode.

No one noticed my insane distance? I stopped it at 3.5 million meters (?), but it was still going. The Sun and Earth were no longer visible by the time I stopped it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:20:03 PM by Skele »

Won't be cool when it's done and we all have to pay for it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:36:28 PM by xbox 360 fan »

I'm at 250,000M right now.

No one noticed my insane distance? I stopped it at 3.5 million meters (?), but it was still going. The Sun and Earth were no longer visible by the time I stopped it.
That one alien is very brave the others, chickens.

Is it bad I forgot to put on a parachute? I'm just asking because the Command Module is falling pretty fast from about 800,000M.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:29:31 PM by Comatose »

Is it bad I forgot to put on a parachute? I'm just asking because the Command Module is falling pretty fast from about 800,000M.
What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing is, just that your falling at high speeds and your going to crash and lose your crew, nothing at all!

Flying high and still going strong

Okay guys, here's a challenge, make a functioning space shuttle.