68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 90686 times)

What we really need is a place for people to claim map ideas.

I just don't tell my ideas to people that know how to make them. I've got a list of maps I want to make with features under each name on another Blockland forum, but no one there can mod so I'm safe.
 :cookieMonster:

Haha all the maps I have dibs on are right on my page :P

Damnit Ostinyo! You stole Hyrule!

I like them alot, i'm going to use the last one.

I like them alot, i'm going to use the last one.
Gee thx catzy that's rly cul!

Damnit Ostinyo! You stole Hyrule!

That's actually probably going to be a community mapping project I make. Make Hyrule if you like, but I would like to get a collaborative mapping team working on a massive Zelda map.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:58:19 PM by Wesley Williams »

I'd love to work on it, but I have never played a Zelda game. :(

You're missing out... Zelda was the bomb.

Also I just realized that I totally just spammed your section with my map idea, will move. I was typing on an iPod at 12:30 AM :/

I was kind of joking about you stealing it, I'd love to work on it. I'll begin making some interiors
from the Kakariko Village in my freetime, if nobody minds. Are you going to make a topic about this idea?

BTW the 3DS version of Ocarina of Time is EPIC.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:03:55 PM by Nasoa »

i like the aombie map, we should make a zombie map pack together! check out my zombie map, i t should be one of the first maps listed on the forums

i like the aombie map, we should make a zombie map pack together! check out my zombie map, i t should be one of the first maps listed on the forums
I saw your map, it was pretty good for a start. I'm not able to do anything but model some basic stuff for pleasure at the moment, but we can team up later on.

Ive been building the LoZ: Ocarina Of Time map without dungeons for a long time now and finnished it yesterday (i made this map just because it was perfect for a 10v10 with your pack! So i built it when waiting for your pack to be realsed), AND ITS F*CKING GONE

????? Might be an issue... might be a build.

bangbang's "map" is most likely a build.
Does this project need its own topic? We can organize it via PMs. Mega would you like to help with anything? Sorry about this
spamming your thread :/