68 (31.2%)
3/5
17 (7.8%)
2/5
7 (3.2%)
1/5
21 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 218

Author Topic: Mega Bear's Maps - Mourn Here for our Loss  (Read 90683 times)

you're not kidding, I would recommend turns that aren't just 90 degree, maybe a little angle banking as well would be interesting...
Banking is near impossible to do properly, believe me, I lost a lot of sleep on this.

Banking is near impossible to do properly, believe me, I lost a lot of sleep on this.
Nothing is impossible. Instead of using objects for the track use the land itself, and just "pave" the track, and use objects for the boundaries. Almost like a NASCAR Track only a road circuit instead of an oval.

Edit: Nvm you said "near" impossible...

you're not kidding, I would recommend turns that aren't just 90 degree, maybe a little angle banking as well would be interesting...
Banking? It has curves if that's what you mean.

Banking is that big slope downwards.

Nothing is impossible. Instead of using objects for the track use the land itself, and just "pave" the track, and use objects for the boundaries.
Do you know how terrible that would look?

A bank like that wouldn't be hard if you just messed with some vertices, it would even look round if you did it right.

A bank like that wouldn't be hard if you just messed with some vertices, it would even look round if you did it right.
I tried for a few hours, but then again I don't know how to slice or anything. I just moved vertices and faces.

Sorry pal. I've got a low interest in that, so don't be expecting me to start on it for a while. I have other maps to work on.
~SOBBING~ long list wait next airport map, I must have it...few weeks or month, hopefully.

Hey dude can you make a version of aviation that doesn't have rings plz? thx!

Hey dude can you make a version of aviation that doesn't have rings plz? thx!
Just delete the Ring.dif in the map folder.

Lol Nasoa, banking like that can be done correctly. You just need to have a lot of angles, which will only look good if you do it right.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:38:11 AM by argentinosaurus »

MEGA BEAR YOU'RE SO stuff BRU.
Everyone ignore the butthurt kid, he's about to get a ban for spamming under an alt and decided to target me for being a richard to him.

Just a bunch of troll faces.Sorry
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:07:07 AM by argentinosaurus »

Nice maps! I like the battlefield the best.

Bump for the Resources section. It currently includes my newly released Mapping SDK (full of cool stuff for maps) and Ostinyo's Mapping Tutorial.