Author Topic: Rigs of Rods [Realistic car crashes]  (Read 15208 times)

Downloading expecting to epically smash some stuff.

Multiplayer is currently forgeted.

Yeah you can't chat (which you used to be able to) or something.

Updated OP with a beginners guide.

Should I download the content pack? It's taking a hella long time since apparently my download speed isn't too high.

Should I download the content pack? It's taking a hella long time since apparently my download speed isn't too high.

Yes.

The content pack gives you da good sheet

I remember another program here that functioned just like this game, but instead it involved some car, and a big green sphere or some rod to hit, and you could edit the size of the spheres and speed of the car.

I cannot remember what it was named though. :c

Figures, can't run it well at all even on the lowest settings. I hate my computer. I wish there would be some console games featuring fun things like this.

Figures, can't run it well at all even on the lowest settings. I hate my computer. I wish there would be some console games featuring fun things like this.

What are your specs? :D

RoRConfig doesn't work.

Intel Pentium 4 CPU 1.70ghz with 768mb of RAM, GeoForce FX 5200 256mb video card. I can't run a lot.

I remember another program here that functioned just like this game, but instead it involved some car, and a big green sphere or some rod to hit, and you could edit the size of the spheres and speed of the car.

I cannot remember what it was named though. :c

I remember that, i'll get you a link.

Downloading now. Cars look badass (the one linked)

Post it in help on the rigs of rods forums, I don't know what's wrong.